Ch.16: Unconfessed Love

Mark's P.O.V

     You know I'm not thrilled about finding stuff out late. Knowing that the entire time that Chris was the one that made my lil baby boy upset enraged me. We all know what we are capable of sometimes, but sometimes we don't. You just don't kno what the future will hold. I'm not gone kill him, but something else will happen, IF he isn't already dead.

Ken's P.O.V

     Mane this world is full of twisted lies, and untold truths. Yea I said something like that... didn't think I had it in me huh? That ain't the point tho. The point is we all have been in denial about something. Some have seen it, and owned up to it more than others. Some have just ober looked it and tried to move past it but just couldn't. I'm one of the ones that couldn't look past it. I've been denying something the entire time. I just can't bring myself to accept it tho. Its not me. Its not the person I wanna be. But I guess in the end, you gotta own up to it...  I just can't bring myself to do it. But hey I guess its everybody's time to go, you brought it upon yoself BRU!

Evan's P.O.V

     We've all made mistakes. I made a big one. By opening doors for snakes. How could your bestfriend, somebody you grew up with, just turn there back on you and do something like this. Not only did he break my lil brothers heart at one point, but he fucked my girl. I don't care that me and her were on bad terms. He crossed the line. So he had to pay the price. Nawl I ain't kill him... at least ion think he's dead. If he is, then he is. Shouldn't have stuck ya dick in something that was deadly...

Jade's P.O.V

     I can't believe it. I know its not true. It just can't be true. Jade why did you have to do it? Why didn't you just stay faithful? Why didn't you say no? Why did you let him in your life? I threw up last night, and this morning. I just knew it wasn't what I thought. I took a pregnancy test 4 mins ago. I just can't bring myself to think about that. I'm so young, I have my whole life ahead of me. And with a baby by Chris... THE Chris that caused all this trouble... I just couldn't. (Looks at pregnancy test and raises it up)............O..................M...................G!!!!!!!!!!!

Darrell's P.O.V

     Wassup y'all! Did ya miss me? I missed yall!! But since I've been gone there's been a lot. People getting shot because they can't keep they dick in they pants. Peoples lies, being deceitful. The only thing that matters to me is that Ray is ok. As long as my baby is with me, nothing can hurt him. Well the only thing is this dick, but that ain't the topic of decision right now. Just know where me and Ray are going, it'll be magical. Yea ya boy was busy them 2 weeks I was gone.

Chris' P.O.V

     You kno I really wouldn't change a thing. Shit happens for a reason. Its always happened for a reason. I'm laying here in a hospital bed. No I didn't die. You really think Evan would kill somebody? When he was younger he didn't even wanna kill a fly. What makes you think he would kill me? He shot me in my arm tho, and its gone take some time. But just kno he betta watch his back because you don't kno who is really yo true friend... oh and tell Ray I said enjoy it while it last Baby Boy...

Ray's P.O.V

     Hey my lil chicken-mcnigglets!!!! Things are honestly going the best that they can. Me, Evan, and Darrell just decided back home wasn't for us. We're traveling. We don't kno just where yet, and by we I mean me. But as long as its us 3 nothing can stop up. I got my brother, and my boyfriend.

"I'm your fiance Ray"

     Oh I forgot to tell y'all. Darrell said I wasn't going anywhere so he popped the question. He left outta town to get the ring, and a lil extra. He told me he has another surprise waiting for me, but he kno I don't like surprises so I don't understand why he would do this to me. But I love him and he loves me.

Evan~ "DARRELL LOOK OUT!!!!"

Chris~ "I told y'all to watch who are really your friends..."

THE FUCKIN END!!!!!!!! 😭😂

Authors Note~ Soooooooooo was it a good book, or what it a lil dry? I'm not gone take it to the heart I'm just gone use it for future references. So the other book that I want to start on is called "Forever & Never Ago". This book is full of lies, twisted truths and discoveries, and a shocking ending nobody will forget. I'll give y'all a lil taste but not to much. (Clears throat of letover cum) The main characters name is Armani. When he was 5 his dad got shot and murdered. By who he doesn't kno. All he knows is he left him a message "Armani (cough) avenge me (cough)" and his dad dies in his arms....

That's y'all lils sneak peak. If you actually wanna kno the real story you have to give me a yay or nay on should I start it. I'm telling y'all that hoe is a good ass book. Anyway I loves y'all 😘😝!!!! And thank you the support and like I said earlier a nigha back for good this time.