Ch.12: Evan

Evan's P.O.V

"Aye pass the ball nigga!" I yell to Ken as we playing basketball.

     Yea I still kick it with my niggas. Ken and Chris still my homeboys and we kick it from time to time.

"Mane a nigga tired as a mf!" Chris said.

"Hell yea!" Me and Ken say on unison.

"Aye yall wanna go back to my house and smoke?" I ask Chris and Ken.

"Nawl mane this girl I been fw been tripping lately and want me to spend time with her. That's where I been putting most of my time." I get a sense that Chris is lying but I can't put my finger on it, "I'll catch up with y'all later." He daps us up and walk off.

"Why you lookin like that fam?" Ken asked me.

"Mane I feel like Chris been on some shit lately mane."

"Fr fam? Like what?"

     I had to think for a min and then it came to me... "Aye Ken do you kno anythimg bout his grandma? Like has she been sick or suk shit?"

"Nawl she been healthy for the longest why you ask."

     Now I realize why he's been on sum shit...

"Cause mane Chris told me her ass was sick and that him and his moms was taking care of her but he just said some bitch was occupying his time." I say as we sit on a nearby bench.

"Awl shit mane!" Ken said throwing his hands over his head, "You think we needa find some shit out?"

"Nawl mane I'll save that for another day rn I needa take my ass home a nigga ain't had no pussy in 2 weeks and rn I needa bust a nut." I laughed and so did he, "Shit I can be walking and my shorts rub me the wrong way and I can prolly bust a nut."

"Damn mane its like that huh! Yo girl ain't been witchu lately?"

"Nawl mane she said she got family issues going on so she need some space."

"Did she tell you what it was?"

"Mane come to think about it nawl she ain't."

"Well bro ima be honest" he took a pause, "Sound like yo girl and yo homeboy on some fishy type shit and I ain't talking bout wit no pussy." We both laughed.

"Mane you corny ash dawg. But on some real shit I feel like I needa be on that Sherlock Holmes type shit."

     Just then it started to drizzle so me and Ken wrapped up our convo and dapped up and went home. When I came in dad wasn't home so either he was still ain't work or he out wit some friends. Either way he grown and pay the bills so he can do whatever.

     I walk up the stairs and I assume Ray in the shower cause its on so I take this as a opportunity to play with my pocket pussy. I take off my shirt and shorts and I smell this smell I ain't never smelt before. I pick up my boxers ans sniff em, "Damn a nigga need a shower after this. A nigga balls musty asf!" I lowkey laughed at myself. Nobody like musty balls. (at least some people that ik)

     I get some baby oil and my pocket pussy and squirt some baby oil on my dick and the pussy and go to work. Maneeee that shit felt like heaven. It felt like a real ass pussy. Best part about it was I could go how fast and slow I wanted without somebody screaming. I took it off and looked at the hole and I stretched it out kinda far, "Damn ik I was packing but I ain't kno I can do this typa damage" I say to myself and admire my dick. Ik I had them good genes but damn I ain't kno it was like that.

     I go back to work on it and I start moaning loud but Ray in the shower so ik he can't hear me. I feel like I'm bouta buss so I go faster and faster until...

"RAY WTF BRUH!!!" I yelled as I put my dick and my pocket pussy away and put on my shorts. DAMN A NIGGA CAN'T BUST A NUT WORTH SHIT!

"Ray nigga you NEEDA knock before entering." I yelled at him.

"My bad I just thought you was cheating on Jade but I gotta ask, why you using yo fleshlight?"

"Cause a nigga got blue balls mf." I said in the most serious but pitiful way.

"But Jade told me that she got some."

     I had to make sure I heard him right. I been at the court all day with my boys so who was she fuckin?

"From who cause it wasn't me."

     Ray looked pissed and stormed off. I sat and thinked about who she could be fuckin then it hit me. Since she wanna fuck off with other niggas I got something for that ass so I called my boy Ken.

"Aye Ken get dressed ima be over in 20."

"Damn why you sound so pissed?"

"Cause my girl been fuckin off with another nigga and Ik exactly who it is."

"Aite mane I'll be ready."

     I hung up and went to take my shower. I got out and told Ray I'll be back. I grabbed my pistol and went to Ken's house to pick him up.

"Damn man why you got the pistol bruh? Who finna die tonight?" He asked pulling out his pistol.

"Somebody that needa learn to keep they hands to themselves."

     Ken looked out the window nervous before telling me...

"Evan you remember that night Ray was crying?"

"Yea? What about it?" He paused and took a breathe, "Come on mane spit it out!" I semi-yelled.

"Chris kissed Ray and then dissed him to me like it was Ray's fault so thats why Ray was crying and I'm sorry I ain't tell you mane I just knew how you was gone act just cause thats yo lil bro and everything."

     I was taking by words that I couldn't even put together. This nigga not only hurt my brother but he fuckin my girl... Nawwwwll mane this ain't bouta slide.

"You good Ken you ain't break his heart that nigga Chris did. BUT just remember nxt time something happen to Ray and you knew and you ain't tell me ima blow yo fuckin knee caps out.

"Aite mane I gotchu."

     The ride wasn't short cause we soon got to the house of which was finna turn into a grave sight... I let out a evil laugh followed but a devious grin...

"Get ready to die Chris!"