The Concert

-
Chapter 4: The Concert
(Aichi's POV)

I'm still watching the live show of the famous idol group, I couldn't help but to stare at Kourin. Suddenly I hear my phone ring and I saw that it was Miwa calling me.

"Hello?" I said as I answered.

"Yo, Aichi! I've heard from Emi-chan that you're back now! How 'bout you come over here and have fun with us?! Kai's also here and he can't wait to see you!" Miwa told me.

I smiled and replied, "Sure, I'll come later."

I looked back at the TV screen and it was Kourin being interviewed.

"So Kourin, everyone's been asking about your life. How is your relationship status? Or do you have someone crushing on to?" The interviewer asked. I could only giggle at the question and thought if I was the one she likes- Whoa there Aichi, what are you thinking of?!

"Oh? I'm single, and I don't think I have time to have relationships for now." Kourin smiled as she answered, "And about crushes? Well… I…"

I noticed how Kourin became quiet for a while, I saw how she seems like trying to think about something… or… maybe someone.

"Nope, I don't have one!" Kourin then giggled as she saw the audience's reactions. I miss that laugh she did…

I had to close the TV before I go into a crying fit once again, I stood up and had to go out. I went straight to Card Capital where my friends were waiting for me.

I went inside the shop and I was surprised when they screamed "Welcome Back!" to me. I laughed and grinned at them.

"Hey Aichi-oniisan!" Kamui called me and was smiling, I went to him and noticed how tall he is now, but I'm still a few inches taller than him… I think?

"How are you, Aichi?" Misaki asked me, I glanced around and smiled at her.

"I'm fine, Misaki-san!" I replied happily.

"Aichi." I turned around and saw Kai, he was unexpectedly smiling at me.

"Hey Kai-kun!" I was so excited on seeing them! And I had a cardfight with Kai right after, in which I somehow nearly got lost but I had pulled a heal trigger by the fifth damage so I took the opportunity to take the turn and Kai lost.

"You've really gotten stronger, Aichi." Kai told me, and I could only nod at him.

"Aichi! I've bought some Ultra Rare concert tickets! Let's go to the concert!" Suddenly Morikawa butted in and handed me a ticket. I got quite confused and I looked at the ticket.

Ultra Rare Live at Tokyo Dome

Wait a second… the concert? "M-Morikawa-kun why me?!" I blushed hardly, because I knew I could meet Kourin there.

"Why not?! I've also invited Miwa, Izaki, and that Ishida guy! Also Kai!" Morikawa exclaimed, we didn't actually react, but then we heard Kai's name and we all got surprised.

"Kai-kun?!" I looked at Kai in surprise, I noticed Kai was blushing and looked away.

"You just don't know, but Kai here is an idol fan!" Miwa said grinning.

"Shut up, Miwa! I am not!" Kai yelled.

"Says that guy who went to Rummy Labyrinth and Saya's concert!" Miwa replied and I could see Kai annoyed.

"So, are you going to the concert?" I hear Emi spoke to me.

"Yeah… I think?" I replied, having second thoughts.

"Don't think about it! Go for it!" Kamui told me and I smiled.

"Aichi, this is the chance to see Kourin-san again!" Emi said, I could only sigh in defeat.

"Sure I will." I replied and I sure can't wait to see the concert… and maybe if I have a chance, I will see her again.
-
END OF CHAPTER 4