Oh Memories, Where'd You Go?

Chapter 6: Oh Memories, Where'd You Go?
(Kourin's POV)

I don't exactly know what happened, but when I first woke up I could not remember anything.

Everything about me, my background, my past. Not even one. The only thing I knew was that my name is Kourin Tatsunagi, and that I have two sisters, Suiko and Rekka.

I knew that I am an idol, and that I sing for my fans. But is that all?

It seems like there's something missing in my life, it seems like something must've erased from my mind.

But what was it?

I asked my sisters about my past and they only told me that I went to a high school called Miyaji Academy. But why can't I remember anything about it?

And why does it hurt me whenever I think about it? Why?

I am so confused about myself, why can't I remember anything?
-
I was told by Suiko that I had an amnesia, and that was all. I was never told the reason why, and I felt frustrated with that.

Why does it seem like they're hiding something from me?
-

When I went back on my job as an idol, it felt very familiar to me. When we sang Miracle Trigger I somehow remembered singing on a stage, then I remembered a boy looking at us Ultra Rare, I think he has a blue hair. 

I think I know that boy, but who is he?

As we finished to sing, we went on backstage. I saw a magazine on some table and saw the words Cardfight!! Vanguard.

Why does it seem very familiar to me?

So I decided to read on that magazine; I flipped through the pages, and as I looked on the articles about some cards that named Leading Jewel Knight, Salome and Pure Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei. Suddenly I feel my head ache, the magazine fell from my hand. I looked down and saw the magazine flipped on another page.

I saw a guy with blue hair and blue eyes, and near him was the name written "Aichi Sendou."

Then I remembered something as I closed my eyes when I felt pain.

I remembered a school, I remember going there.

There were five people on some room, playing a card game.

I remembered something,

On a tree just near a lake,

I remembered I am with a boy fighting,

And me saying something like 'You will be mine.'

But why? What was the reason I said those words?

I remembered some black rings on the sky, with people fighting against other people.

I remembered a sanctuary...

Two cards...

And then... nothing...

-

I didn't even realize that I fell unconscious, not until I woke up on a room. I sat and saw Suiko beside me.

"Are you okay, Kourin?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess..."

The door opened and I saw Takuto; I was told that he was our guardian, yet I don't remember a single thing about him.

Suiko then stood up and spoke to Takuto, in which I am not sure what they were talking about.

-(3rd POV)-

The blue haired girl went up to Takuto and spoke at him in a whispering tone.

"Do we have to tell her now?" She asked.

"It can't be helped," replied Takuto, he sighed and glanced at Kourin, who was looking back at him. Then he looked back at Suiko.

"We have to tell her," Takuto said.

Suiko hesitated, "Is it really okay to let her know? I mean, I don't want to see my sister become sad if you let her remember her old memories."

Takuto sighed once again, "It's better than keeping it."

Suiko only nodded, and they both looked at Kourin.

-(Kourin's POV)-

What were they talking about? I am so confused now, and I feel very suspicious about Takuto and Suiko... where was Rekka anyway?

"Um, Suiko I-"

I was cut off when Takuto went in front of me and held my shoulders.

"Kourin Tatsunagi, I shall tell you the truth about you and your memories."

"M-my memories...?" I repeated.

Takuto nodded, "Yes Kourin, it's about your memories..."

He then looked into my eyes and said, "Now, image it!"

-
END OF CHAPTER 6