Someone's In Love!

Chapter 10: Someone's In Love!
(Kourin's POV)

I can't believe it, I can't believe that Aichi loves me the same. If this was years ago, I would've been going crazy. But I don't think it's necessary to do that now, I should be calm down.

Yet my heart won't stop beating... why?

I had to bury myself on a pillow to try and calm myself down

-(3rd POV)-

"Kourin, are you okay?" Suiko asked when she saw her sister embracing a pillow on the sofa and buried her face on it.

"I-I'm fine!" Kourin exclaimed with her muffled voice through the pillow.

Suiko can clearly see the hue of red on Kourin's cheeks as she turned around to face Suiko.

"Oh my, someone's in love." Suiko said and giggled.

"Shut up, Suiko!" Kourin threw the pillow to Suiko. Unfortunately it didn't hit the blue haired girl instead when she dodged, the pillow hit Takuto, who was walking up to them.

"Oops." Suiko smiled innocently and smirked at Kourin, in which Kourin gave a glare back.

"What happened here exactly?" Asked Takuto, and took a cup of tea on his hand from the coffee table. He sat on the other side of the sofa. "Good thing I was not holding this or else Kourin's throw would've messed me up."

"Sorry about that, it's Suiko." Kourin rolled her eyes as she replied sarcastically.

Suiko giggled again, "Well, if you didn't throw a pillow when you got flustered, Takuto won't be hit by you."

"It's not my fault!" Kourin yelled and blushed.

"Then who is?" Takuto and Suiko asked.

"Aichi!"

-Somewhere in the Sendou residence-

"Achoo!" Aichi sneezed and wiped his nose with a tissue.

"Eh? I don't have any cold but why..."

"Someone was probably talking about you, Aichi." Emi told her brother.

"Oh... it could be Ratie or Kai-kun." Aichi stated, and he grinned when he thought of someone.

"Or Kourin-san? Is that what your grin says, Aichi?" Emi asked.

"Y-you got me..." Aichi laughed nervously.

Emi sighed, "Someone got too lovestruck."

Aichi only blushed at his younger sister's remark.

-Back at the Tatsunagi Building-

"How is it your boyfriend's fault?" Rekka butted in and gave her trademark smirk at Kourin.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Hugging each other and kissing, you two did that yet you won't call him a boyfriend?" Rekka scoffed. "If he's not then I might as well be his girlfriend, he's good looking anyways~"

"Rekka..." Kourin gave a death glare to Rekka, and the youngest sibling got nervous. She gulped in nervousness. "Say that again or I'll destroy you into pieces."

"I-I was just kidding! Come on, it's a joke- just a joke! Nothing serious!" Rekka said nervously and her smile became weak.

Kourin's glare disappeared and Rekka sighed in relief. Kourin looked down and her blush reappeared when she thought of Aichi. Kourin covered her face with her hands.

"Aha, so someone is really in love." Takuto stated and sipped on his tea.

Suiko and Rekka laughed.

"Cut it off you three!" Kourin said bashfully.

The teasing didn't end until Kourin did admit that she's in love with Aichi and that the Vanguard is the Jewel Knight's lover.

Yes, it did stop...

Not until Rekka started teasing about when will their marriage happen.
-
END OF CHAPTER 10

A/N: Just a notice! When We Meet Again is about to end in maybe two to three chapters! I've already finished some of the draft I wrote these past few days. Thank you all for reading my AiKou fanfic!

-YandereMichiSenpai (Jet)