This is My Place; Our Place

-
Chapter 12: This is My Place; Our Place
(Kourin's POV)

I woke up, it was early in the morning. I looked at my phone and saw that Aichi had messaged me.

A; Good morning! Are you awake? Did you have your breakfast yet? I'm sorry if this bothers you Kourin-san. I just wanted to know if you're okay.

I smiled, what a thoughtful boy.

K; Good morning Aichi! I'm okay, I just woke up.

A; Do you have some time later?

K; Um, yes.

A; Ah, that's great!

K; Is there anything that you want?

A; I want to introduce you to our friends :D

K; Really?

A; Yes! Let's meet up at your place later!

K; sure.

I put my phone down and went to the bathroom for a shower, then I wore my usual white clothes. I ate my usual breakfast and watched the TV as it showed Ultra Rare's recent concert.

'It was a success, and also a faithful day that we met again.' I thought and smiled as I thought of Aichi.

Suddenly I hear my doorbell ring and I immediately went to answer it, I opened the door and saw Aichi standing in front of me.

"Hello Kourin-san!" Aichi greeted as he gave a sheepish smile to me. How cute.

"Hey," I greeted back.

"So, are you ready to meet our friends?" He asked and I nodded. Then I turned all the power off of my apartment room and went out with Aichi. As usual, he held my hands like he didn't want to let go of me. I can't be sure if he's possessive or just really that… in love? I blushed at those thoughts.

"We're here now, Kourin-san." Aichi spoke and he pointed at a building with a sign that reads 'Card Capital'

We went inside and we were greeted by the people inside the shop, I saw familiar faces. I glanced at the counter and saw Misaki Tokura smiling at me while holding a cat.

"Welcome back, Kourin. We missed you." Misaki said with a big smile on her face.

Then suddenly Aichi grabbed me by the hand and he was grinning so lively.

"Kourin-san, welcome back!" He said.

I smile as I feel my tears building up on my eyes, I wiped them away and looked at everyone.

All of them, I know them. They are my friends, rivals, and… my loved one. This is it… I found my place. Even though my memories didn't come back that quickly, I know to myself that this is the place that I am looking for. This is my place, my home.

I know, and I'm happy for it.

I held Aichi close and I embraced him.

"Thank you, Aichi. Thank you for helping me."

"I will never get tired of helping you, Kourin-san. And as for that, I want to tell you something."

I had to let go from our embrace, as I was quite confused.

"Kourin-san I love you," Aichi said and I was surprised, what's even more unexpected was when Aichi knelt down and took something from his pocket. He revealed a box containing a ring.

"Will you stay with me, Kourin-san?"

I am so speechless.

"Kourin-san, I… I wanted to have a relationship with you, I want to be the one that saves you from every problems you are facing. I want to have a close relationship with love in between us. Do you accept my offer?"

Without any thoughts I embraced Aichi tightly and finally cried. "Yes, yes I will!"

And now, I've realized, this is the place that I called my home. This is my place… no, our place since I have my friends on my side, I have the person that I love. This is really that precious place that I was seeking for.

For now, I'll cherish this new memories while I try to find my old ones.
-
THE END

A/N: Thank you for reading although it's quite rushed. I wanted a marriage proposal then I remembered that it's too rushed for that to happen. I just wanted Aichi to meet Kourin while Aichi helps Kourin to retrieve her old memories, and be together and… okay I'll stop. I hope you enjoyed and as always, have a nice day!