My Princess

-
Chapter 8: My Princess
(Aichi's POV)

The show ended 2 hours later, as the fans were leaving, some stayed for the picture taking. I only looked, I didn't even dare to go to the back stage. What should I do anyways? They won't know me.

I was about to leave with my friends when some bodyguards (I suppose) stopped me.

"Sir, you are Aichi Sendou, right?" One bodyguard said.

"Uh, yes… w-what is it?" I got so nervous when I saw them.

"Aichi?" Naoki called to me and I glanced at him, telling him to just stay there.

"We've been told by Mr. Tatsunagi to bring you to the back stage?" Wait… backstage? Mr. Tatsunagi?

What? Takuto is here?

"But… I… I can't-"

"This is an important issue, he needs you at the backstage immediately."

There must be something wrong, I should go. This is about Planet Cray I take it.

"Sure." I replied and followed them as we went to the backstage.

When we reached the backstage, I was left by those guards. I walked around inside and I saw Takuto.

"Hey, um… Takuto-kun?" I greeted.

"Hello there, Aichi Sendou." Takuto smiled back at me.

"Why did you call me here, Takuto-kun?" I asked.

Takuto giggled, and went to me, he held my hand and it started to glow. "I have something to tell you, Aichi Sendou... It's about Ultra Rare."

I was shocked, "Eh? What about them?"

"Aichi Sendou… Their memories are back." Takuto told me and I was surprised on that.

"Their memories… are back?" I thought out loud.

"Yes, and there they are." Takuto pointed at Ultra Rare, they went inside the room and I got so surprised.

"E-Every…one…" I looked at them and they were smiling at me. And then, I looked at Kourin… my princess…

Kourin, she was trying to smile yet her tears were building up on her eyes. Suddenly she approached me and embraced me tightly.

"Kourin-san…"

Then, I was about to hug her back but she already let go.

"I believe… you are Aichi, right?" Kourin asked me. Why would I say no?

"Yes… yes, I am…" I said, and I could see the happiness in her eyes.

"I… I don't quite remember some things about you but… but I know, you are the one I kept on waiting for… Aichi Sendou…" She said and held my hands.

I could feel myself about to cry, so I tried not to but I realized that the tears went streaming down my face. I had to look away and wiped my tears away.

I looked at her again and I, without a second thought embraced her. I kissed her forehead and leaned closer to her face.

"Kourin-san, I missed you…" I whispered at her. I can't believe that we would meet again… I've waited for so long.

Kourin puts her hands on my face and wiped my tears, I cried as I can't hold all the feelings I kept.

"Aichi, don't cry, you're making me… feel… bad…" That was when Kourin cried too, all we could to was to embrace each other.

I looked at Takuto, Suiko and Rekka, they just gave me a smile and I muttered a thank you to them, they nodded and left us.

"Aichi, will you… help me retrieve my other memories back?" Kourin asked me and I nodded.

"I will… I promise." I said I looked at her, "I will help you, Kourin-san."

She smiled at me. Oh how I missed that smile she used to give, Kourin and I stared at each other's eyes, and I leaned to her face, I kissed her.

We pulled from the kiss and I buried my face on her neck, and she just let me.

We stayed like that for a while, until we hear someone calling for Kourin's name, Rekka came in and we had to let go of our embrace, even if I wanted to stay like that, I knew we couldn't.

"Kourin, we need to go now." Rekka said as she smiled, then she looked at me and smirked, "Aichi, you can get lovey-dovey with Kourin later, okay?" She winked at me.

"W-what?! Rekka-san!" I felt so bashful and I blushed so hard.

"Rekka, stop it!" I hear Kourin scold her and I sweat dropped, giggling nervously. She's still the same.

"Aichi, I have to go now," Kourin said and smiled at me, "See you later." Kourin had to reach my face because of the fact that I am now taller than her. I leaned to her and gave her a small kiss.

"We'll see each other again, right?" I whispered and she nodded, we let go of each other's hands and I watched her as she waved at me and left.

Kourin-san, I'm so glad we met again. I can't believe it, we met each other and I'm so thankful.

Thank you Takuto-kun, for bringing her back, my princess is here with me again.

Now, I have to bring her back to the place where she belonged.

And it's her home.
-
END OF CHAPTER 8