Will

The dorm room was a wreck.  Everything was broken, or dropped or messed up.  Kayla and Austin were helping my other siblings fix things or bandage up.  They were scratched and cut up.
"What happened..?" I whispered. Austin ran up and explained.
"Will. I don't know! We were in here when a huge monster- a fury- swooped down and attacked us. She kept screeching about some camp. I'm not sure." He muttered hurriedly. I nodded, worry struck on my face, and ran to help them. 

A couple hours later we had cleaned up and spoken to Chiron, he said that he would be very on guard but not to worry about anything, especially with the dance tomorrow night.  I had sighed and nodded.  Now it was night, and with everything going on I was never going to sleep!  I turned over in my bed.  
"Austin?"  He turned too.
"Will, don't worry. Everything will be fine." He said softly, as if reading my thoughts.  I nodded and turned back. After what felt like hours, sleep finally washed over me.

My eyes fluttered open and drifted to the alarm clock next to my bed. 7:49: it beeped. What?!? I was going to be late!! I was never late!! I jumped out of bed and slipped on my clothes, running my hands through my hair to get it to stay down, but my efforts proved to be in vain as my curls bounced back up.  I made it to literature class with 4 minutes to spare, and spent the whole rest of class staring at the black haired brown eyed beauty of a boy sitting on the other side of the classroom, doodling in black marker up his arm. I smiled.
"Will!!" The teacher, Mr. M, called. "Can you repeat what I just said?"
"Um.."
"That's what I thought. Pay attention."
The brown eyed beauty smirked at me.

ANOTHER SUPER SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY! HAHA I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON!! LOVE YALL AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!

XXSAM