Nico

There was no point in staying.  I leaned into the shadow of the wall and dissolved, reappearing at McDonalds.  After waiting in line behind three teenage couples, I finally ordered a happy meal and went back to my room to eat.  It was about 2:00 now.  Only a couple hours left to waste before tomorrow.  I hadn't seen Will around all day, which was strange, because he was usually the cheesy love one.  I sat around and spray painted the blank remainders of my decorated walls until even that got boring and I started reading.  30 pages in, I tossed the book onto a couple of pillows across the room.  The thought that Will hadn't even stopped by kept pestering me.  I frowned and headed down to the lake, which over the past few years had become the place I went to be alone.  I put my hood up, feeling kind of antisocial, and kicked the heart shaped snowflakes out of the way as I walked.  The sun was setting.  I had to admit, it was a pretty amazing sight, as usual.  I made my way over to the lake, but when I got there, I froze.  

There was Will.  He looked beautiful in his sweatshirt and jeans.  He had set up a small table, food, candles, flowers and all.  There were rose petals sprinkled on the ground. Quiet music played in the background.

"You didn't think I'd leave you hanging on Valentines Day, did ya?"  Will joked softly, taking my hand and sending bursts of warmth through me.  He pulled out my chair for me and I sat, speechless. 

"You did all this for me?"

"Well, what kind of perfect boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" He smirked.  We ate and joked around, trading comments.  

"How did you know I would come here?"

"You always come here to be alone.  You don't think you really didn't cross my mind all day?  Of course you did.  But I had to stay away from you to make you come here."  Will reached across the table and took my hand, and I squeezed it tightly.  Then he began to softly sing along to the music.

"Gimme the green light, we can have all night, if you just say the word..."

He pulled me up.  "Let's dance."  I laughed and we got up and turned the music louder, Will busting out the funniest moves and I copying him.  We stayed like that for a while, dancing to each song that came on until the music slowed down to one of his favorites.  He started singing again and this time I joined him, not even noticing that his voice grew quieter until it was only me singing.  He pulled me in and we danced slowly, the only ones awake after curfew, and thestars seemed to shine especially bright for us.  It was incredibly cheesy, but I loved it.  

"Happy Valentines Day, Death Boy."

"Happy Valentines Day."

HEY GUYS!! HOW YALL DOING? LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME THIS FAR!! UNFORTUNATELY THE STORY IS WRAPPING UP, MAYBE ANOTHER 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS BEFORE I FINISH IT!! THANKS AGAIN, AND AS ALWAYS,  SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!

XXSAM