3 | MR TALL, DARK & HANDSOME

CHAPTER THREE — MR TALL, DARK & HANDSOME

        Nala sighed with discontent, looking into the reflective window, fixing her fringe

Nala sighed with discontent, looking into the reflective window, fixing her fringe. She winced as a drunk kid ran past her, bashing into her shoulder.

Even though Nala had been adamant about not going to Friday's party, Lydia had dragged her along anyway. Of course, the strawberry blonde girl had immediately ditched her for Jackson, leaving Nala all alone.

She hated large crowds, and those large crowds included parties. Nala couldn't even hang out with Allison, who apparently bailed on family night, as if it ever existed, for Scott Mccall, a kid that Nala remembered from elementary school. Scott also happened to be the best friend of buzzcut boy, who Nala now knew as Stiles, the boy she talked to on intstagram.

        Nala spotted Lydia out of the corner of her eye, pressed up against the wall by Jackson. She rolled her eyes, taking another swig out of the red solo cup in her hand.

        "Nala!" A male voice yelled getting her attention. She turned around to see none other than Stiles Stilinski, "Have you seen Scott?"

        Nala glanced towards Allison, the girl now standing alone and confused, looking over the crowds of people, trying to find someone.

        "He was with Allison, I can help you find him if you want?" She offered, the boy's eyes widening in shock, surprised that someone like Nala would ever help him with something.

        "Uh, yeah, sure, that'd be pretty great." Stiles stuttered.

Nala grabbed the blushing boy by the hand, pushing through the crowds of people to try and find Scott. The duo spotted the aforementioned boy walking through the front door of the house, running away into the night.

"Okay, I'll go follow him, stay here." Stiles warned Nala, pointing a finger at her. The girl rolled her eyes, nodding at his statement, before Stiles ran off in the general direction that Scott had gone.

"Nala!" she heard a female voice yell, and turned to see Allison standing by some tall, dark and handsome guy that Nala knew by the name of Derek Hale leaning against a camaro, "You want a ride home?"

Nala jogged up to Allison and Derek, raising an eyebrow at Derek, who simply smirked at her, gesturing towards the car door, inviting her in.

Nala trusted Derek, so the got in as instructed, beckoning Allison in too. Derek dropped Allison off at her house, the girl looking concerned at the fact that this random guy knew where she lived, but before Allison could ask any questions, Derek had already driven off into the night.

"Where the hell are we going Derek?" Nala asked, frowning at the man.

"We're going to find Allison's little date before he gets himself killed."

.
a/n: oOooo Nala knows Derek # shady
✓edited