17 | FULL MOON

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN — FULL MOON

        ASIDE FROM A SMALL OUTING WITH ALLISON, NALA HADN'T LEFT THE HOUSE SINCE THE INCIDENT AT THE SCHOOL

ASIDE FROM A SMALL OUTING WITH ALLISON, NALA HADN'T LEFT THE HOUSE SINCE THE INCIDENT AT THE SCHOOL. She tried going out, having fun with her friend, but the whole time she felt exhausted and drained, and she couldn't stop thinking about Derek.

She couldn't get the image of Derek suspended in the air, blood seeping from his mouth, out of her mind. The thought that Derek was truly dead terrified her, and she couldn't focus on anything else besides him. Not Stiles, not Scott, not even the upcoming full moon.

The full moon affected Nala, but in a different way to werewolves. She had learned to control it throughout the years, but at a time like this, when she wasn't in control of her emotions, she was bound to lose at least a little bit of control.

Many of her emotions were heightened on a full moon, but as a whole, Nala became what could only be described as a heartless, horny bitch on a full moon. When she was in control, she was usually fine, spending those nights with Derek or by herself. But Stiles had other ideas.

The boy was worried about Nala. Sure, she broke up with him, but they both seemed to be upset about it. Although, he wasn't sure that he should go visit her personally, what if she didn't want to see him? What if she slammed the door in his face? A thousand scenarios ran through Stiles' head, and he decided that the best course of action was to send Scott to check up on her.

Nala heard a soft knock on her door, groaning at the fact that she had to get up out of her bed and go downstairs seeing as Sofia was at work. When she opened the door, she didn't expect to see Scott there, alone, especially with the full moon so close. With that, Nala figured that he wouldn't be in control either, especially with his breakup with Allison. The perfect time for a little revenge on both Scott and Stiles for telling the cops that Derek was the murderer.

"Hey Scotty," She drawled, inviting him in, "Welcome to my humble abode."

Scott smiled cheekily at Nala, confirming her suspicions that he was already affected by the full moon, "Hello to you too."

"Take a seat, make yourself at home." Nala practically dragged Scott over to the living area, Scott choosing to sit on the couch that was closest to him, "So, what bring you here?"

"Well, I was sent here by Stiles—" Scott was cut off with a groan, Nala flopping down next to Scott, so close that their shoulders were touching.

"Ugh, I don't wanna talk about Stiles." She turned to Scott, dragging out Stiles' name, "Do you?" She cocked her head playfully, biting her lip.

Scott said nothing, just shook his head, their faces moving closer and close, before they crashed their lips together, Nala deciding to lay back on the couch as Scott hovered over her, his hands resting on each side of her head, Nala's own arms wrapped around Scott's neck.