Chapter 4 Our Date

--Emilys POV--

It was a quarter to 4 and I needed a shower. I jump in and wash my body. deep into thought. I could help but think of yesterday.  He actually likes me.

I get out of the shower and put on a blue short sleeve shirt with a black tank top underneath along with my favorite skinny jeans and my gray boots. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I put on my concealer and a little foundation with mascara. Once again. Pleased with my look.

I grab my phone and text Carter,

To: <3 Carter Reynolds <3

Hey : ) are we still on for 5?

I knew he would I just wanted to he completely sure. While I waited I checked twitter.
What

I had 1,476 followers!! How?!

I mean I have no problem with that. I look and see a tweet Carter tweeted

Carter Reynolds
@Mr_Carter
Can't wait to hang with @EmilyEmerson tomorrow : )

I'm really happy THE Carter Reynolds likes me. I'm still new to this.

I get a text from Carter. He just said he would meet me outside my house.

--Carters POV--

She was beautiful. Again. She stunned me every time. She had the most beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Wow Emily you look. Amazing."

She blushed

"Thanks. So.... Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see"

I drive her to the Fair that just opened up downtown. Her eyes glowed.

I paid our way in. She looked exited to ride the rided.

"Carter lets ride a roller coaster!!"

Oh no. Not the roller coster. I have a fear. I have to mam up for her.

"Uhh. Sure"

We walked over to the coaster. Damn it. It had a loop.

The man leads us to a cart and we wait for more people to show up.

I'm nervous. I think Emily noticed

"Carter are you okay?"

She was concerned.

"Uh. Yeah. I just.. D-Don't like roller coasters" My voice squeaked and I shuddered.

"Carter we can get off if you want."

She was so nice. We agreed to get off but the roller coaster started to go. Damn. I'm screwed.

I grab the rail really tight. Emily put het hands in the air. How is she not scared.

"Oh my god. We're gonna die." I fake cry.

Emily laughed at me. I was dead serious I'm gonna die.

We go down the HUGE hill and I close my eyes before I know it the ride is over

"IM ALIVE" I say in happy tears

Emily laughed at me. Her laugh is beautiful. 

We rode every ride. I drove her home and walked her to the door. She turned and kissed me. We kissed for a good 20 seconds.

"Bye Carter"

"Bye beautiful"

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. It was so perfect.

______________________

Thanks for reading. Update will maybe be later today!! Love you guys : )