Chapter 16 Trying To Mend Her Broken Heart

Hey guyss. Sorry for the wait. I hope this is a good chapter for yous!!

Enjoy

________________________________

--Leahs POV--

Ive been in bed for 2 days now. No one's bothered me. Its just, I thought Carter was different. All his vines and videos he posted were just an act. From who he truley was. I should have never let him into my life. Into my heart.

I hear a knock on the door. Before I could say anything Shawn walked in. I wasn't feeling emotionally ok. Shawn could make me feel better.

--Shawns POV--

There she was. I can tell she wasn't at all ok. I have to tell her everything. How I feel about her and all.

"Leah, I you're probably not in a good mood and all but I need to tell you something. Carter had no right to do that to you. He didn't know how amazing you are. He had it all and still wasn't happy. You can do better than him."

I pause, terrified to tell her. I didn't want to lose the best friend.

"Ive loved you since day one. I care about you, I respect you, but most importantly, I need you. I don't want you to cry over someone who treated you badly. Of course thats not my bussiness. I just want whats best for you."

I said barley breathing. I don't know if she's discusted by me or relived.

__________________

Bit of a cliffhanger maybe. Sorry its short. And also not much being said. I promice more will be written soon.

Love youu x