Chapter 13 Best Friends

Hey guys. I'm squeezing in an update because I'm going to my Aunts for school and my dad won't let me bring my phone to school. Butttttt (hehehehehhe) I will update once I get home. Keep voting! :D

Quick Shout out to my Best friends Leathie & Kacey. Luvv you guyss!!

Okaay here you go
___________________________________

--Shawns POV--

I care about Leah so much. It hurt so bad when she told me she self harmed. She's not worthless their is people who care. I really like her but she has a boyfriend. Carter. He's my best bud but I'm jelious. He has a perfect girlfriend. Honestly, If something ever happened between them and they split. I would want to ask Leah out. I'm just nervous about how Carter would feel. I hope Leah might have a small crush maybe? On me. I want to prove how much I care about her.

--Leahs POV--

As I'm laying in bed trying to sleep. All I can think about is Shawn. He actually cares about me. I think I like him. I mean I like Carter and all but there is something about Shawn.

Wait... Where is Carter? Its 10p.m and I haven't heard from him. He's usually either here with me or texting me telling me where he's at.

I get up and walk down the hall to the guys room. I knock and Nash answer's.

"Hey Leah what's up?" Nash asks a little confused. Probably because I was on the other side of the door.

"Do you know where Carter is?"

Nash's face grew confused.

"Actually I don't know. I haven't seen him since dinner." He didn't seem worried but he was confused.

"Okay thanks anyways." I say

"No problem" I hear him say as he closes the door.

I walk to the main entrance and walk down the ally. Its a short cut to the park. Maybe he was enjoying the stars.

As I turn in I see Carter... Swaping spit with another girl!! He's cheating..

I stop. I feel my heart shatter into peices.

"Carter, just thought I should tell you that we're done. I hope you're happy with whoever the hell this girl is." I try not to sound like my heart broke but calm about it. At least until I leave.

"Wait! Leah it's not what it looks like! I swear I didn't mean to."

I completely ignore him and walk back to my room. I locked the door and cry into my pillow. I don't want to think about him at all, but all I can think about is him kissing that...that whore!

He broke me. To pieces..

_____________________________

I hope you've enjoyed the update I will update tomorrow. I promise. Also pleeeeeeease pleeease check out my other fan fiction about Taylor. Im sure you guys might like it. Okk. Have a good day!