Chapter 9 More Georgia

Sorry I haven't updated. I was grounded for completely stupid reasons. Im gonna try to update a lot more often.
Also I'm incredibly happy about the reads its like 400 something. That's exiting for a girl who comes from a small town. Honestly if it wasn't for my beautiful best friends and AWESOME readers I'd be a mess. Okaay I'm gonna update. I bet you've been waiting too long. Ily <3

__________________________

--Leahs POV--

I woke up in Carters arms. I was warm and happy. I glanced over at Cam. Dammnnn. Oh my gosh what the hell. I'm in a good relationship with Carter. I mean it's okay to looks at other guys.. right?

I have to pee but I don't want to move.

Ehhh.

I slowly get up. Trying my best not to wake anyone. With my luck Carter wakes up.

"Hey beautiful." he says with a weak yawn.

"Hey." I give him a smile. I can't call him beautiful. Well I could but that would be weird.

He smiled back at me. I walked to the bathroom and did my business but when I finished. I looked in the mirror. Me and Carter have been dating for almost a year now. He actually stayed with me. Didn't do half the things I feared he would. He's perfect. He's my first love. My first love is the kind of love worth fighting for. Honestly I couldn't be happier.

Looking into the mirror I see my flaws. All the things I wish I could take away. My best friend told me, 'How can you love someone else without loving yourself?' She's right. I need to start believing in me. Trusting myself. It's hard. I've been broken and bruised so much I wouldn't know how to start. I love how things are going right now. I love my boyfriend, parents, Claire (My best friend). Why am I stuck in the past? It's time to move on. What happened is over. I have people who love me and that's good.

I walk out and see Cameron with no shirt. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD HE IS SEXXY

I'm honestly not gonna servive with all the sexy boys here.

_______________________

Sorry it was bad. I'm a bit rusty. I will get better I promise. Part of the chapter was a message to you girls. Im really insecure amd I'm not the only one. I hit a large bump and I want you guys to feel good about yourselves. Okaay. Have a fabulous friday. Ill update later