Chapter 15 She's Worth Something

Hey guys!! Sorry for the long wait. I've been losing my phone a lot cx. I'm a trouble maker. Its really nice here in Virginia. So I've been outside playing with my lil cousin and sister. I'm giving you an update sorry if its bad :/

____________________________

--Shawns POV--

I haven't seen much of Leah. She stays in her room all day every day since last night. I tried talking to her but, she doesn't budge. I'm worried. I love her a lot and want her ok. I swear if Carter did something to her, a side of me I hoped would never show, will be unleashed.

I walk to his room. When I open the door he's just sitting. Not on his phone or anything.

"Hey Carter?" I say enough to let him

know I'm here. No anger. Yet.

"Shawn I messed up. I did something bad. I never ment to hurt her." His voice was full of regret. His eyes were glossy and red. I can tell he's been crying.

"What did you do to her?"  My voice had some anger in it. I didn't mean to but I swear. She doesn't diserve a broken heart.

"I-I cheated on her with a girl who used to be her best friend.." Same voice of regret.

I was so angry. My fists were balled up and I was ready to swing.

"Go ahead and beat me. I want to feel what I diserve." He didn't make any eye contact.

"As mad as I am at you right now and as much as I want to beat you sincless, I'm not. I don't believe in violence. No matter how much you diserve it; but you sure as heck don't diserve Leah back. She is gentle and sweet. Why'd you do it? Was she not giving you the attention you need. Not full filling your needs? If you weren't happy with her why would you go behind her back. She's the best person anyone could have and you had her. She was yours. But she wasn't good enough for you. I love her and she needs someone who can prove to her that she's worth everything. You failed to do that. I'm dissapointed in you Carter." I said to him not leaving a single detail out.

"Can you do me one favor? Treat her good for me." He said with pain in his voice. I know he didn't want me with her but he didn't diserve her.

"Ok." All I could say before I left.

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed that short chapter. I will hopfully post later. Have a good day loves x