Chapter 18 Feeling Better

Sorry for making you guys wait so long. I had time with my mom the past weekend (she lives in another state) and I wasn't feeling good Monday. Tuesday I had my Reading SOL (Exam) Today well Is fine and Tomorrow I have my Writing SOL. My life. Well Imma try to make this a good update.
_____________________________

--Leahs POV--

I feel better about the whole Carter thing. It hurts but Im getting over it.

Today is a Meet n Greet for the Magcon boys. Im staying behind because its theur day with their fans.

I hear a knock on the door. I go to open and its.... ugh Its Carter

"What." I say. Short and simple.

"I wanna get back together. I promice I'll be better to you." He says caring.

To bad I don't care about him

"No. You have Magcon to go to."

Right when I finish my sentence I slam the door.

Why would he even think I would get 'back together' with him. What he did was plain out horrible.

I go to my bed and sure enough, another freaking knock on the door.

I open to see the most amazing, sweet heart, smile of the one and only, Shawn Mendes.

"Hey Leah. How are you." He says with such passion and care and tenderness.

He could make a girl melt.

"I'm doing good. Don't you have Magcon this morning? Wouldn't wanna miss a chance to meet your fans." I said that nicer then when I said it to Carter.

I actually care for Shawn. Carter could jump off a bridge and I could start playing "Timber" by Ke$ha feat. Pitbull

"Yeah, but I wanted to make sure you were okay first." Again. He said with passion and care and Uhhhhhh He's killin me.

"Awwe. Im fine now go go. Your fans are waiting."  Me says

He smiles and walks off. I practically stalk him till he's outta view. He's so sweet! <3

I close the door and lay down litening to Distance (Jack&Jack) on replay.

_____________________________

Okay I hope that satisfyed your hunger. cx Have an amazing night/day.
Wish me luck on my SOL xc