Chapter 5

~Sheteah's p.o.v~
For the past month me and Keith have been planning our wedding. But also he's been on flights here and there so that him and the guys can talk about the New Edition story. So i pretty much sat at home by myself most of the time.

Well one day while i was in the kitchen fixing myself lunch there was a knock at the door.

"I'm coming!" I said as i ran to the door.

When i opened the door Woody was standing right there.

"Woody what are you doing here? I thought you went with the guys." I said concerned.

"I was but i left but can i come in" Woody said.

"Um sure i guess" i said as i walked away from the door" i said as i went into the living room and sat on the couch.

Woody sat next to me but he sat a little too close.

"Um woody can you slide over" i said.

"Why do you want me to slide over. What do you don't find me attractive" Woody said.

After Woody said that he started leaning in closer to me as if he was about to kiss me but I quickly got up.

"You need to leave now" I said in a calm voice.

"Why you know you want me" Woody said as he grabbed my hand.

I quickly pulled my hand back and yelled "GET THE HELL OUT WOODY!"

{A week later}
The guys finally came back and that night all the guys came over to watch a basketball game.

We all sat there on the couch in the den that night.

"Aye lil mama can you go get me a water" Keith said.

"Yes sweetie" i said as i kissed his cheek.

"Yeah can you get me one too" Woody said as he winked at me.

"Fuck off Woody" i said as i gave him the finger.

After i gave Keith his water i told him that i was going to go up and go to bed because i had work in the morning.

"Well i have to piss so where is the bathroom" Woody said.

"Aye man use to one upstairs I don't know why but i have to get the one down here fixed" Keith said.

"Ight man" Woody said as he made his way upstairs.

"Man yo what was that why she spazz on Wood like that?" Algee said.

"Dude is everything okay with her" Elijah said.

"Well as far as i know everything is fine with her maybe it's just that time of the month" Keith said.

"Is she going to be alright when we go on that flight to Chicago in a couple of days" Bryshere said.

"She should be" Keith said.

{Upstairs}

While i was laying in bed in the dark with my eyes closed i could feel someone else in the room with me but when i opened my eyes woody was right there.

He quickly got on top of me and put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't make a sound. He then started removing my clothes I tried to scream and kick him off but it wasn't enough. In little to no time i was being raped.

Once he was finished he quickly walked out of the room and went back downstairs. But that whole time no one not even Keith knew what was going on.

For the next couple of days it was very hard for me to talk to Keith along with the other guys. The guys were very worried about me. On our flight to Chicago I didn't even want to sit with anyone.

That night in Chicago at our hotel i was sitting on the bed when Keith came to me and kneeled down in between my legs.

"Sheteah what's wrong. You've been so quiet for the last couple of days. What is going on?" Keith said as he held onto my hands tightly

"Um.. no it's nothing" i said fighting back tears.

"Sheteah tell me please" Keith said as stood up and looked down at me.

I turned my head towards the floor as tears rolled down my face i said "It's woody. That time when you guys were away and he told you he had to come home he actually came on and tried to come onto me and then the night of the basketball game when i went upstairs he actually followed me and um... raped me"

Keith didn't say anything he just quickly stormed out of the room to woody's room where all the guys were. I got up and followed him.

"Keith calm down please" i said grabbing his arm.

"No Sheteah he crossed the line" Keith said.

Keith then knocked on the door to woody's room.

"Yo man what's up" Algee said.

"Woody you fucking bitch!" Keith said as he walked up to woody.

"What is going on" Luke said.

"He raped my girl! He raped Sheteah" Keith said.

"Look at her man i mean aye that pussy was some good too" Woody said with a smirk on his face.

"FUCK YOU!" Keith said as he punched Woody.

As soon as he punched woody. Luke and Bryshere held Keith back and Algee held Woody back.

"I thought you were my damn boy" Keith said angrily.

"Man woody that was fucked up. Why is it always you" Elijah said.

"You had my damn girl scared to fucking talk to me." Keith said.

I then walked into the room with tears still rolling down my face and i charged toward woody and slapped him then i ran out of the room.

"Bryshere and Luke please walk Keith outside to give him some fresh air. Me and Algee will go find Sheteah" Elijah said.

"Woody get yo shit together that was dead wrong" Algee said as he walked out the room.

Luke and Bryshere walked Keith outside and Algee and Elijah went looking for me.

After a hour of looking Algee and Elijah finally found me sitting outside around the back on the building.

"Sheteah. Are you okay?" Algee said.

"No i'm not okay. Why would woody do that to me and i took it out on Keith by not talking to him" i said.

Algee and Elijah then sat beside me.

"Look okay. It wasn't your fault woody's just an asshole but look okay no matter what Keith still loves you very much" Elijah said as he wrapped my tears.

"Now lets go back inside. Keith is waiting for you all he wants to do is hold his girl to keep her safe" Algee said smiling.

Seeing them coming to see if i was okay and knowing that Keith was fine brought a smile to my face.

Once we got back inside the guys walked me back to me and Keith's room and once i got inside they went back to their rooms.

"Baby i'm sorry for not telling you what was going on" i said while walking to Keith.

"Look it's fine you don't have to apologize i know it was hard to say something because woody was my boy but i am sorry you had to see me spazz out like that" Keith said he he walked towards me and held me in his arms.

(No offense to Woody what so ever I absolutely love Woody okay. This is just a story and there had to be a bad guy)