Chapter 6

2 months go by since the last time Sheteah has been in any contact with woody along with the rest of the guys, and Keith has been out of town filming another tv show so Sheteah has been home by herself, But lately she hasn't been feeling too well.

Sheteah is laying in bed when she starts feeling sick so she gets up and runs to the bathroom and begins throwing up.

"Ugh! Gosh what is wrong with me." She says while she sits on the bathroom floor.

She pauses for a minute then says "wait I couldn't be no there is no way"

Sheteah then gets up and grabs a pregnancy test from the bottom of the sink. Sheteah then takes the pregnancy test.

She begins pacing back and fourth waiting for the answer.

Three minutes pass and she finally looks at the pregnancy test and notices that it came out positive.

Sheteah quickly drops to the floor and starts to cry because she knows that it isn't Keith because they have been using protection. She cries because she knows it's Woody's.

(Remember Woody raped her in the last chapter)

Sheteah then hears the front door open and she quickly hides the pregnancy test, and walks out of the bathroom and lays on the bed.

Keith yells from downstairs "babe where are you".

Sheteah sits up and says "i'm up here"

Keith then runs upstairs and sits on the bed then he looks at Sheteah "how have you been baby? I know you've missed me"

"Boy hush i've been okay baby and yes i missed yo ass" Sheteah said and she placed her hand on Keith's shoulder.

That whole day Sheteah kept her belly hid and she made sure that Keith didn't notice anything strange about her.

But that night while Sheteah was sleep Keith went into the bathroom and while he was standing at the sink he noticed something behind the toilet, he bent down to pick it up.

Once he picked it up he noticed it was a pregnancy test. Keith closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

The next morning when Sheteah woke up she seen that Keith wasn't in bed so she got up and walked downstairs. She peeked out the window and seen Keith in the pool house.

Sheteah then walked out to the pool house.

"Good morning babe" Sheteah said as she opened the door.

"Don't good morning babe me. Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant" Keith said as he stood up.

Sheteah started getting very nervous "What are you talking about baby"

Keith quick snatched my robe off and then he pulled the pregnancy test from his pocket.

"Don't play stupid Sheteah" Keith said angrily.

Sheteah takes a deep breath and says "i'm sorry for not telling you"

"I know it's not mine i know it's Woody's that's why i'm going to ask you to abort it" Keith said.

Sheteah stops in here tracks. "EXCUSE ME! Your baby or not. I AM NOT ABORTING THIS BABY."

Sheteah then quickly ran in the house and got her keys and got dressed and left the house then drove to Bryshere and Michelle's house.

Once she got to Bryshere's house she went inside and just broke down crying.

Bryshere went up to Sheteah and wrapped his arms around her.

"Sis what is wrong are you okay" Bryshere said.

Sheteah then told him everything from the pregnancy to who the father is to Keith telling her to abort it.

Bryshere then insisted that she should call woody to meet him at the local diner to talk.

So that is what she did. She called Woody and asked him to meet her at the local diner.

Sheteah then hugged Bryshere and left the house. Once she got to the diner Woody was already there.

Woody stood up and walked over to the car and helped Sheteah out of the car.

"Thank you. I see someone knows how to be a gentleman again" Sheteah said.

"Stop i did a lot of thinking and helping myself over the last two months. But lets go sit down" Woody said.

After a couple of minutes after they ate Woody gently grabbed Sheteah's hand.

"It's mine isn't it." Woody said.

"How'd you know" Sheteah said looking concerned.

"Sheteah I noticed your belly I noticed that it wasn't as small as the last time i seen you. And excuse me for this but I noticed that your chest has gotten bigger." Woody said.

"You're fine. But yes it's yours" Sheteah said as she looked up at him.

"Sheteah i am ready to step up to the plate. I am ready to be a father even if you aren't mine but that baby inside of you is mine and i am fully ready." Woody said as he gently kissed my hand.

Sheteah takes a deep breath and clears her throat and says "Keith asked me to abort it"

"Well are you going to" Woody said.

"No never Woody I don't believe in abortions" Sheteah said.

"Well do any of the guys know besides Keith" Woody said.

"Only Bryshere but i told him keep his mouth closed" Sheteah said.

After a few more conversations Sheteah and Woody decided to leave. They hugged each other and said their goodbyes and Sheteah was off back home with Keith.

Once Sheteah got home and got inside she noticed that all of her things were packed up.

"Keith what is this" Sheteah said with a confused look on her face.

"You know what this is. It's time for you to go. It was a big mistake of me asking you to move out here and obviously a bad mistake asking you to marry me" Keith said.

"Oh. I see how it is. As soon as I don't wanna abort a baby everything that you did was a mistake. Wow you know what i'm even going to argue with you" Sheteah said as she took the engagement ring off and placed it on the table.

After a couple of minutes Sheteah finally got all her things into her car and drove off.

While Sheteah was driving she called Woody and asked for his address. She then drove to his house. Once she got there she got of the car and knocked on the door.

As soon as Woody opened the door Sheteah quickly broke down in tears. Woody held her in his arms.

"It's going to be okay" Woody said.

"No it's not. I love him so much! He was going to be my husband but he just ended us like it meant nothing to him" Sheteah said as she continued to cry.

Woody then placed his hand on her chin and lifted her head up.

"Hush you're with me now" Woody said as he stared into her eyes.

Woody then slowly and gently placed his lips upon Sheteah's.