Chapter 7

So it's been 5 months since Keith ended things with Sheteah and ever since then she has been living with Woody. None of the guys except Bryshere knows that she is pregnant. But one morning all the guys showed up to Woody's place unexpectedly.

••••

That morning the doorbell kept ringing. Sheteah and Woody were still in the bed sleep. But after the 5th time Sheteah finally got up and went downstairs to the door. When she opened the door she saw that all the guys were outside.

"What are y'all doing here so early?" Sheteah said very questionable.

"We just came to chill. But how have you been since Keith left you" Luke said.

"I've been fine Woody let me stay with him. But y'all come in letting the cold air out" Sheteah said as she walked away from the door.

All the guys went into the living room and Sheteah asked if they wanted anything. They all said that they were good. So Sheteah went upstairs to wake Woody.

{downstairs}

"Yo did y'all see her stomach?" Elijah said.

"Man i most definitely think she pregnant and something tells me that it isn't Keith's baby" Algee said scratching his head.

"You don't think that night Keith said that Woody raped her. You don't think that the baby is Woody's" Luke said.

{Upstairs}

Sheteah kneeled down on the bed and softly shook Woody and said "Woody wake up Elijah, Algee, and Luke are downstairs"

Woody then opened his eyes and smiled and said "Well good morning blossom"

"Your boys are downstairs love" Sheteah said.

Woody got up and threw on a shirt then kissed Sheteah's lips gently and begin walking downstairs.

{Downstairs}

"Aye what up Woody" Algee said.

"What y'all doing here this early" Woody said coming down the stairs.

"We just came to chill man." Elijah said.

So Woody and the guys chilled all day while Sheteah was upstairs taking a nap. At 8 o'clock pm all the guys left and Sheteha finally came downstairs and sat on the couch next to Woody.

"You didn't tell them anything did you" Sheteah said looking at Woody.

"Of course not" Woody said as he rubbed Sheteah's belly.

"But we have to tell them one day soon that i'm pregnant with your baby and that you and i are together" Sheteah said leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry baby girl i don't want you to stress okay. We will tell them once we are ready." Woody said as he kissed my forehead.

{2 weeks later}

So the guys had a meet and greet with some people and after the meet greet Sheteah along with the guys went out bowling.

After the 5th frame Keith looked over at woody and asked "So how's the baby? The baby that was supposed to be mine"

Everyone quickly stopped what they were doing.

"Yo i knew it. Yo congratulations man" Elijah said.

"Damn Keith yo big ass mouth" Woody said.

"Was you really going to wait until she had the baby" Keith said.

"Nah man we gone tell everyone when we were ready." Woody said.

"Wait did we miss something? Are y'all cool?" Luke said looking over at Keith and Woody.

"Yeah. I mean at first i was highly pissed off that she was pregnant by him and it was pretty fucked up what i did and how I handled the situation but i mean there isn't anything i can do but be happy for her and him" Keith said.

"Wait man. So do you plan on getting back with her" Algee said.

Sheteah and Woody paused and looked at each other.

"Man I can't. I've met someone new" Keith said.

At that very moment everyone stopped in their tracks and then everyone turned Sheteah's way.

Sheteah stood up and looked at Keith and slowly walked away.

"Did i do something wrong?" Keith said looking confused.

"Man you moved on not even knowing if she has" Algee said.

Woody got up and followed Sheteah.

"Sheteah are you okay" Woody said looking at her.

"I don't know why that hurt me." Sheteah said.

"It's because he's your ex and he was supposed to be your husband so it's gonna hurt but look baby you have me and our child okay i won't let you fall and I won't let anyone hurt you. Woody said as he grabbed my hands.

"Yeah you're right" Sheteah said.

Woody then kissed Sheteah's forehead and then he kissed her lips.

"I think i'm ready to tell them" sheteah said.

"You sure while Keith is out there" Woody said.

"Yes i'm sure" Sheteah said shaking her head.

Sheteah and Woody begin walking back to the guys holding hands.

Woody then looked at the guys and took a deep breath and said "y'all so me and Sheteah have something to tell y'all"

Sheteah tried her hardest not to look at Keith as she opened her mouth and said "me and woody have been um dating for about a month now."

Everyone was in shock even Keith. But Keith soon broke the silence.

"Well Sheteah, Woody, everyone i would like you to meet Mya. My girlfriend and baby mother" Keith said.

Sheteah's mouth quickly dropped at the fact that Keith's girlfriend was her best friend.

As Mya was walked towards us we all noticed that she had a child with her a child that looked just like Keith.

Everyone saw the baby and the whole room got quite.

(Things are really about to get crazy in the next chapter because if you guys haven't noticed Mya's child was born after sheteah and Keith broke up which means Keith indeed did cheat on Sheteah)