Chapter 15

The next day on set there was a lot of tension between Michael and Sheteah. The tension was so bad that the director had to call a break for everyone on set.

Once the break was called Sheteah quickly ran off into her trailer.

"Michael what's wrong with her" the director said.

"It's a lot to explain but i will go talk to her" Michael said.

Micael then walked up to Sheteah's trailer and knocked on the door.

"Sheteah the only way we can finish this movie is if we talk this out. Please just let me in" Michael said with his hand on the door.

Sheteah stood up and opened the door. "What do you want Michael"

"Sheteah i'm so sorry about last night i really am." Michael said as he looked at Sheteah.

Sheteah sat on the couch with her hand facing the floor. "This is more then just last night"

"What you mean?" Michael said as he sat on the floor in front of her.

"Do you not remember what you did to me at Algee's 19th birthday bash. Do you not remember when you dragged me up the stairs and raped me. I lost my virginity to you. I got pregnant by you and had a miscarriage Michael. Do you not know that shit haunts me every day! Do you not remember any of that?!" Sheteah said as tears rolled down her face.

"Shit... Sheteah i am sorry about all of that okay i've told you i was sorry a million times." Michael wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Sometimes sorry just isn't enough for shit like that. Michael my damn life has been complete hell! My first love was Al and which i had to end it and then you were the first person to ever rape me. I then thought that i'd have the perfect life with Keith. Then one night i was raped by Woody. Man life got hard when i found out i was pregnant by him, then Keith asked me to abort it. That ain't even the hardest part man i fell for woody only to find out that Keith had a baby while we were together and then man Keith became a big threat to me and Woody man... Keith tried to kill me but Woody took the bullet I thought i was gonna lose him.. Michael i'm hurting...."
Sheteah broke down.

"Damn.. i'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that and i'm sorry i had to play a part in that... man i'm sorry" Michael hugged Sheteah tightly and let her cry on his shoulder.

After Fliming that day Sheteah and Michael went back to the hotel and Sheteah invited Michael to her room.

They sat there and watched Get out until it was interrupted by some breaking news.

"Breaking News! Woody McClain was arrested in Miami Florida for a gun charge" News reported said.

Michael looked over at Sheteah and saw that she started crying so he grabbed her and held her close.

"It's gonna be okay. I'll drive us to Florida to go see him okay. I'll get your bags and mine and we'll go just go to the car" Michael let go of Sheteah.

Sheteah quickly ran out of the room and down to Michaels car.

Michael came down 5 minutes later and put their bags in the trunk and the back seat of the car and headed off to Florida.

13 hours later Sheteah and Michael finally reached Miami Florida.

Once they reached the jail house Michael and Sheteah rushed into and asked to see Woody.

They brought out Woody and Sheteah sat in front of the glass to talk to him.

"Why did you have the gun?" Sheteah asked.