My lollipop Love....A twinj os

My lollipop love...A Twinj os 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

Hey I'm kunj , its my freaking love story related with lollipop of different flavors
Don't get me wrong! Its my Australian way of telling things..can't help it mannn...!!

I sat der as boredom washed over me...
My only amusement was the lady sitting beside me...well she's a girl of 17 years...
I made a disgusted face, bcz she was freaking crazy n obsessed all abt herself and her godamn eatables...well eatables only include lollipops in her case...
She kept on licking on by one , her tongue changing the color from blood red to parrot green to all the way to my hate color, yellow...
She was too involved in her own world n remained impassive to my feelings...

Gawwd!! Why the heck she has to occupy a window seat when she has her one n  only amusement which is clearly not admiring the relative surroundings ?

Is she a kid of 7 years?? I mean who loves lollipops like this? More importantly at this age!!
Weird!! Damn, my bad I have to bear her for a long way
The bus took a troll over the hills, and we ppl inside kept on pressing our body weight all to ryt n then to left, as it took sharp turns...I felt dizzy n nauseous too!!

I looked at her she remained calm was ever, confused I looked around, I realized ppl were in worest conditions than me!
Some ppl were swaying their head as of they are deep dwelling in hangover from last nyt!
Some were nauseous n others puked out...

Eww! Well its normal anyway ...
I once again looked at the one beside me...
She was busy enjoying n savouring the last remains of dark purple lollipop 🍭

Is the girl mad?? I mean is she hallucinating?? I mean she is behaving as if she is whiling away her own sweet tym on the most comfy chair in her house...
God knows...

She looked at me for the first tym in this morning..
She had dose brown almond eyes and thin lips painted with blush pink and in between them held her lollipop...
Does she think I'm gng to steal her lollipops?  I looked at the remaining lollipops dat were tucked into her denim pockets..

"I ain't planning to steal them "I clarified to her...
She looked at me accusingly!

Is she dumb? Or mentally retarded? Or..

"Who the freak said I thought u to be stealing some?" Her melodious voice broke my trance

What should I reply?? Why d freak I'm acting like all shy? I'm insane!!

She raised her eyebrow, actually she tried to but cudnt quite do it
I raised my eyebrow, it was one of my killer look back at college...
She pouted...Aww!!! How adorable

My eyes went straight to her luscious candy floss lips.....I so want them
What the heck? When did I start noticing her this closely?

"I'm kunj" I forwarded my hand
"Me, twinkle" she said softly

"U love lollipops?" I asked
"Ya, they are tasty" she smiled

Freaking cute!!!!! God she so childish, well I don't mind...

"Hmm, but ur obsessing over them as if their is no tomorrow?" I asked

"Oh...ur getting me wrong, they help me to divert my mind during these tricky trips, hence I don't feel nauseous.." She answered

"Ohh...." She's smart!

She offered me some, she as indeed ryt!
I now felt good

Our bus stopped at the animal sanctuary...
we were friends now , I must agree she proved to be a fabulous company...
Moreover she said me dat her bro studied wildlife photography so her description helped me in the tour....
As the bus took us back to the hotel we were staying, we bid good bye n moved to our respective rooms...