◇ 5 ◇

After I was done with my chores I went looking for my sister, because I knew she would want me to play with her and the other small children. As I was looking for my sister I saw Avery standing around the sitting room look around.

" um are you okay?" I called out to her. She jumped slightly and turned to look at me and  smiles softly and nods. " do you talk ?" I asked than realise how rude that sounded. " yes " was all she said than bows slightly and walks out.

Werid, I thought but shruged it off and continuedlooking for my sister. "VICTOR! " yells my little sister I looked out the window and see her waving me down. Shaking my head I keft the home and headed outside towards the backyard.

" Victor, let's see who is the strongest " she says excitedly.  "Okay little one " I turn and picked up something that wasn't really heavy.  I always let her win at these, even though she can lift almost as much as me. I am able to left more than her. "Victor " she giggles and lifts up both of the Twins in both her hands rasing them high. " well looks like you win again sis. " I called and she giggles putting the Twins down.

" I'm strong than youuuu" she yells than runs off with the Twins laughing.  I chuckle softly and shake my head, heading back inside to look for Enoch.

< lmao this is so bad and all over the place. Next chapter will be up soon. Sorry it's short it's just a filler, next chapter will get more into the story. Hope you all enjoy.  Remember you are wanted and you are loved. Stay beautiful. >