Meeting him

CHAPTER: 1
Soohyun's Pov
Yes , finally it's my 17th birthday and I am really excited. "Soohyun ah please come down quickly otherwise u will be late for school"! I hear my mom calling me. " ne eomma I am coming" I answer. I hope this is one of the best day in my life. " time to start a new day soohyun "! I say to myself. I quickly take a shower and wear my school uniform then I come down for breakfast. As usual I saw my dad reading a newspaper while drinking a cup of coffee . " Good morning appa" I say to him while giving him a bright smile. My father hugs me and wishes me happy birthday. My mom does the same. I had finished my breakfast as quickly as possible and was about to leave the house when I hear my mom calling me " soohyun pls come early to home today as we have to meet some guests" my mom said. " I will eomma"
Then I start walking towards my school
'Seoul High School'. I was soon wished by my best friend NaEun in the gates. She ran towards me gave me really tight hug and wished me happy birthday. " I can't breathe NaEun too tight hug" I said suffocating. " Mianhe" she said . "Its fine " I said and then we ran toward our class as we were getting late. We both sit together in the class and gossip all day.
*TIME SKIP*
At last school got over and me and NaEun walked towards home. " wanna go grab an ice cream . My treat" my sweet best friend said. "Sorry , NaEun I have to go home quickly as my mom said me to come home early. " no probs bestie, maybe some day later" she said .
After that I literally ran toward my home thinking I woul be late but I wasn't. On reaching home I quickly changed my dress and wore something really elligent and

 On reaching home I quickly changed my dress and wore something really elligent and

some cute looking white heals. " Are u ready soohyun?" my mom asked. " Yes I am ready eomma, I am coming please wait a moment ". Then I ran down and my mom's expression was like😱😱😱" You look really pretty soohyun ah!" My mom said. "Thank u" I replied and we went to the car and  started driving to an unknown place.
On reaching , I was amazed to see a huge mansion in front of me. " these people r really rich I guess" I said to myself and then me and my parents entered the mansion.
We were taken to a huge room by some of the maids working there and as we entered the room where two middle aged people sitting on their chairs as if they were hoping us to come. They told us to take a seat and they wished me happy birthday. " thank u " I said politely.  They greeted my parents and me and and said that their son was coming but he is a bit late. Suddenly, I heard the twist of the door knob and a tall and handsome boy was standing on the door. He suddenly glared at me

His and my eyes met for a while then he went and greeted my parents

His and my eyes met for a while then he went and greeted my parents. " omg he looks like a total prince . I guess his manners are also good just like his parents." Soohyun today we are here for a special reason " my dad said " what is it appa?" I ask curiously
" you are getting married Soohyun  with this guy Jeon Jungkook" my mom said. I was shocked and I felt as if my world went upside down. " No!" I said angrily and shocked " I am not going to get  married with a person I have just met, u can't do this to me mom and dad . I have a right to fall in love and marry the one I like. It's my 17th birthday , how can u guys be so selfish . Now I feel that this is the worst day of my life".  I cried and then I stomped out of the room  and went to exit the house . I was suddenly pulled by a boy and when I came to realize it was the same boy ' Jeon jungkook'. "What do u want?" I asked him still sobbing and not soon I met him , my parents also came running
towards me and pulled me in a separate room. " I know how u feel dear , we are very sorry but this is for the sake of your papa's company. Please agree to this marriage!" I felt like crying again but I also felt sorry for my parents and I don't know why but I agreed to this arrange marriage if it makes my parents happy. I went to the other room where  junkook an his parents were sitting and I told them that I agreed to marry jungkook.
Jungkook's parents were really happy to hear that and they told me that we would be moving to another house where we both will  be staying together starting from tomorrow .
I watched jungkook playing on a phone like he doesn't even care. " shhh, such a rude guy" I said to myself . Then me and my parents went back to our house and the whole time I kept silent. Somehow I could not accept this happening to me and specially on a special day like this. On reaching home , I didn't speak a word to my parents and went directly to my room. I lied comfortably on my bed , wishing tomorrow would never come and I fell into a deep sleep.
Jungkook 's POV
" Why are u doing this to me ! Just for the sake of your stupid company, why the hell are u ruining my life !" 😡 I screamed at my dad. " Jungkook, don't ever talk to your father like this . Do u understand" my mom said. "But I don't like her!" I said and went to my room without speaking anymore to my parents. I just hated the fact that I had to marry that girl and the one I don't even like. I acted like I didn't care about the fact that we are  getting married in front of Soohyun as I didn't want my parents to scream at front of Soohyun and her parents. " ugh!!!  I Hate this marriage😠.

So hi guys how do u guys like the story till her? It's my first time writing in Wattpad and tried to write with all my best. Please keep reading and press the vote button. My next uptake will be very soon , until then annyeoung 😊😘