I know

We all stared at the door surprised well basically I just couldn't believe my eyes..... I mean what the hell JEON JUNGKOOK!!! Like out of no where..

I quickly get up and walk towards him....I don't even know I feel right now. Some part of me is just so happy. A drop of tear just falls on my wrist.

I run over to jungkook....and hug him as tightly as I can. At this moment I don't care who ever is watching us, what they are thinking..I don't care. Jungkook is here...My jungkook is here.

Seo- yah Kim soohyun what's wrong? Jungkook kept on shaking me but all I  could do is freeze and I hope we stayed in this position forever.

Omg...jungkook what the hell. how are you here like I mean how are you on your feets ?? Jimin and all the other Bts members were equally shocked. I finally let go of jungkook and rubbed my tears off from my cheeks.

Jungkook was just looking at me and then at the Bts members..... Guys you need to cool down ok! I will explain everything but first just calm your shit up..

Jungkook? I asked my voice shaking..He looked at me. What? He asked in a cold voice but curious.... Are you ok? I couldn't control my tears... I needed to go ...though a lot of questions flooded in my mind.. I just didn't know what to do. I was tired. I needed rest.

Yah..yah well I am better now bu- that's it I didn't want to know anything else....I run to a room..I don't know whose it is but I just plop myself on the bed and cry as much as I can... I love you Jung..jun..kook. I drove off to sleep not much later

BTS POV:

Jin: wait soohyun... Where are u goi-

Jungkook: Hyung let her...she..she needs rest

Yoongi: Did u even inform the hospital? What bout our manager? Does he know?

Jungkook: no I didn't tell any of them...well I kinda escaped to be precise. Believe me Hyung hospital sucks

Jhope: looks like our manage missed his wife a lot...hey do you even remember us?

Jungkook: what if I don't? Just kidding...you think if I forgot u guys I would have ran off? Aish..hyung

Namjoon: ok guys chill...jungkook just tell us what happened. I mean last time I saw you were unconscious..

Jungkook: I was..but not for long only the night you guys visited me in the hospital...the next day I was ok..and if someone visited me and felt that I was unconscious they probably came when I had taken medicines and was sleeping...

Bts: ah!!!! Well none of us visited u the next day except ur wife...aishh dear maknae she missed u and she lo-

Jungkook: oh u guys won't believe what I did...yup after I show you guys this you gonna call me a genius. I literally recorded everyone's conversation when I was asleep so that I knew what people talked...lol

Jin: woah that's...so idk what to say..lets just hear it I guess

Jimin:yah I am ready

Jungkook's phone

~silence~

~silence~

Jungkook... Are you ok? How have you been doing?

Jimin: omg..isn't that soohyun's voice

Jin: shut up Jimin..just listen

You know I felt so alone at home...I-I missed your presence a lot. Well you are annoying sometimes..but you know it's fun to have you around.

~silence~

I..I am so sorry *sobs* I shouldn't have let u come alone...yah!!! Are you listening!!! Wake up...wake up . It's hard..it's hard to watch u like this. I want  you back. I want my JUNGKOOK back!!! *cries*

I know you will probably know this...and your not even listening to me right now but yah I am just done with all the hardships...done with all the pain. I just...just... Love you so much

Wake up please....

~silence~

~recording over~

Bts: uhh.... Uh uh well oh umm

Jimin: damn!!

Jin: *drags Jimin away to his room*

Jungkook's POV:

I couldn't believe my ears...was that true.. Was that soohyun? She did- I just can't believe. I switch off my phone and  walk towards the room where soohyun ran off to..

On entering I saw her sleeping peacefully...I just didn't know what I was doing.. I went close to her..sat down beside her. She looked pretty hole sleeping. I gently removed a streak of hair which was falling on her face.

I moved closer and lightly planted a kiss on her forehead...I didn't know I would say this but these words just came out... I LOVE YOU A LOT..

Yoongi: *whispering* hahah...worth filming a scene like this. Our maknae sure did grow up. *high fives jhope*

 *high fives jhope*