I will be your hero

Chapter:8
Jungkook's POV
I can't find Soohyun. Her mobile is switched off and there is no other way I am able to contact her. Her parents are really worried . I stopped  them from calling the police as the person who took Soohyun might take the advantage of it.
"Damnit!!! Where are u Soohyun?" . I couldn't wait anymore, I drove my car to NaEun's house. She was my last hope. Pls Soohyun be there. On reaching NaEun 's house , I rang the bell and she opened the door.
NaEun: oh hey Jungkook? Where.........
Jungkook: I am sorry NaEun but I really need your help. I can't find Soohyun. She is not at home. ( then I explained her the entire story)
NaEun: hey don't worry ok! I will help you. I know you are really worried about her.
Omg.... now I remember something. Soohyun sent me a pic of her  wearing a dress and she said that she was going out to the school to visit you.
When I heard the word "school" I just knew what to do the next moment.
I immediately drove towards my school. I searched all the classrooms and started looking for Soohyun desperately. But no, she was no where to be seen. Time passed by and I started loosing hope. I decided going back to home and call the police. But on my way back to the car. I noticed something. There was a huge grey building behind the skool building. Hey I have never noticed that before. I ran towards the building and saw  the doors locked. I somehow felt that I should enter.
I broke the doors and ahhhh!!!! My hands hurts now ( omg kookie so powerful)
There was no one around. It basically looked like a storeroom.
Suddenly I noticed a pink fabric in between the huge tanks.
I went closer , only to find Soohyun lying down there. I felt really relieved and happy on finding her. Her hand were bleeding as someone had made a huge scratch on her wrist.
She was hurt a lot, so I took the handkerchief out of my pockets and wrapped her wrist with it." Soohyun!! Soohyun ah!! Wake up . I am here. Soohyu....
She slowly opened her eyes
J..Jungkook???? P..p..please take me home. I am tired and my hand hurts a lot.
Then she closed her eyes again. I came closer to her and hugged her tightly.
I could feel my tears rolling down my cheeks. Wth.... I was crying. I was so worried about Soohyun, I couldn't control it anymore.
I picked her up and carried her in bridal style and laid her down inside the car.
I immediately drove back to her house. Her parents were really happy to see her back.
I have never worried about anyone else other than my first love Hyorin until now. What is this new feeling? Am I falling in love ? Nah!! I don't think so.

Soohyun's POV:
Soohyun!! Soohyun ah !! I felt my name being called again and again. This voice sounds familiar. I slowly opened my eyes only to see Jungkook. I was tired , hungry , thirsty and my cut was paining like hell. I was not able to talk much. J..Jungkook???? P..p..please take me home. I am tired and my hand hurts a lot. Then I felt huge arms hugging me tightly. His warmth was so relieving. I loved it and I missed it.
Finally, my hero came to save me🤗

Hey I hope u guys like this chapter. Pls vote. Sorry for late update.😋