I want your love

Soohyun's POV

It has been two days since the incident. My parents were staying with me for these two days as I was hurt but today they went back home because of some work at the company.  These days Jungkook wakes up really early and goes somewhere. I tried to ask him but he said it was none of my business. That bastard!!!!!!!. I still remember the day  when he said that he might fall, in love with me but he is again in his original form. Why did I even believe him in first place, and now I am the only one who is struggling by having feelings for him. * Ugh!! * anyway, today I feel a lot better and my pain has reduced a lot too.
I woke up today and as usual Jungkook was gone already . Pretty normal isn't it?
So, after doing my morning stuff, I decided to make some food for the boys ( BTS).
( note: here BANGTAN is already  a Kpop group but they still go to high school)
So, I prepared sandwiches for them.
I reached Big hit building and I went up to their practice room.
I could hear them practicing their new album ' You never walk alone'.
I entered the room, and I stood there for a long time watching them practice. They probably didn't notice me. After the song got over, jimin noticed me and ran towards me.
Jimin: oh, Soohyun-ah!!
Soohyun: hey!
Jin: hi Soohyun
Rapmon, suga, jhope- hey, Soohyun!
V- h..hii!!
V was talking really slowly . I barely heard him greet me. Anyway, I greeted them all and said that I had made sandwitches for them. They were so happy and looked like hungry little puppies. Cute, hahahah😍😍.
I didn't notice Jungkook. I really expected him to be there but no ,my expectations always fail.
Soohyun: hey, rapmon do u know where Jungkook is?
Rapmon: I really don't know. Nowadays, he's been skipping lots of practices and our manager is not happy about it. Did something happen between u two?
Soohyun: Ani!! Nothing happened.

What!!! he has been skipping practices? I always used to think he goes early only to practice but now I see it's totally different.
I spent the rest of the morning chatting with the boys. I also tried rapping. But I sucked at it. Me and v also broke the awkward wall between us and started talking.
                                                            * night*
Suddenly, the door opened and a tall boy appeared . It was Jungkook. Where did he go huh? I was just about to go and ask him but Jin went and approached him first.
Jin: where were you ? Don't u know it's really late and do u even care to look that your wife is here?
Wow!!! I didn't expect that from Jin. The role of mother really suits him tho!!!😂😂
Jungkook: u..ummm I was wi...
He was interrupted by a call. " umm excuse me!!" He said and went to another room.
This boy!!!! Urgh does he even know that his wife was waiting for him since morning.
Why am I stuck in this stupid life of mine. If I never had feelings for him I would have really ran away.
After a while , Jungkook came out of the room and said that he needed to go out again.
This time I couldn't hold it anymore. Shortly after he left, I decided to follow him. I just said the boys a lie that I needed to go back home. Surely, even the other members were annoyed with Jungkook's sudden behavior.
I exited big hit building and started following Jungkook.
He suddenly stopped at a huge building and went inside it.
I look up , only to see that it was a bar. What the hell?? Has he been drinking? Why is he going inside?. Without wasting anymore time I went inside. There was a lot of crowd but I continued following him. Jungkook suddenly stopped in front of a girl, she was totally drunk. Then realization finally hit me that it was none other than that bitch Hyorin. Why does she have to go near Jungkook always. She was freakin drunk  and lingering on Jungkook's body.
I wanted to slap her immediately. But then suddenly,
She pulled Jungkook's shirt and kissed him. Huh! I could not believe my eyes for a second . Somewhere inside it was really hurting .
Why are u kissing her back u idiot? Jungkook. 😭😭 why ? Can't u pull back and scream at her that u love someone and that is your wife. Why?? 😭😭. I couldn't stop crying .
I couldn't bare looking at it anymore. Then suddenly, someone closed my eyes and pulled me in his arms. I continued crying.
* uljima* soohyun-ah!!
I recognized that voice immediately. It was Taehyung.
At that time  i didn't bother breaking the hug cuz I really needed someone's comfort.
I was still crying. What did I deserve to get this much hurt ? I love u Jungkook and I want your love.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hi guys , I am really sorry for late update. I hade these stupid exams so I was really busy. I am really sorry again. But I hope you like this this chapter as well and pls vote. In the next chapter it will be only Jungkook's POV.
Thanks for reading and annyeong 😘