Hold me in the rain

Chapter: 6
Soohyun's POV
I woke up with a slight pain on my back, then I remembered thatI had fallen asleep on the floor while crying the whole night. Only I wish Jungkook would feel the same towards me. But he already has a girlfriend. Even if I am going to be his wife, I don't exist in his eyes. But I really love you Jungkook. I stood up, still bearing the pain in my back and went to have a shower. I was getting late for school now.  Jungkook had probably left for school already.It was already 7:45 and school started at 8:00 am. I rushed down but didn't have time to take my breakfast. Then ran towards the school. I reached just a minute before school started and ran towards my class.
Soohyun: "Sorry, I am late" I said to the teacher while gasping
Teacher: "Its fine Soohyun " as it is your first time being late, I will let you go. Please take your seat.
I went and took a seat beside NaEun
( NaEun and Soohyun whispering to each other as the class had already started.
Naeun: hey, what happened? Why were you late? Did u sleep properly? Did that bastard Jungkook do something to you again? I swear if he does something bad to my best friend I will kick his damn good looking face.
Soohyun: Does it really look like I didn't sleep properly? NaEun it's a long story I will  tell u later.
Teacher: Girls, can u please maintain some silence in class?😑
Soohyun: y-yes ma'am!
But I could not concentrate  at all in the class😔😔

                                                                * TIME SKIP * ( boring classes)
Finally it was lunch time. Me and NaEun had finally got time to talk. I filled her head with all the things that has happened. " I think this is a huge problem. You never know when you fall in love"  NaEun said. I agreed with her. My hatred towards Junkook turned out to me liking him. We were eating lunch, when I noticed Jungkook and his friends sitting in a table just across us and enjoying lunch. I guess Jungkook didn't notice me. But, suddenly I felt someone staring at me from the same table. His face seemed familiar somehow and I don't know why but I always find him staring at me for some reason. Anyway, lunch was over and we had to head back to our classes.
                                                                    Time skip ( boring classes)
Yessss, finally we get to go home. When school gets over I feel like I just got set free from the prison. 🙄 NaEun had to go early today as her mom had told her to buy some groceries before coming back from home. I was just passing the school gate when I felt someone pulling me . It finally revealed to be the same boy who stares at me.

V: hey, I know its awkward to pull someone like this but I needed to tell you something. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Taehyung but u can call me V
I was really confused. Whenever I saw his face I found it really familiar. Why? Wait his name sounds familiar too. Then I remembered that it was the same Taehyung as in my elementary school. Me and V had been really good friends at that time. At one point we got so close while we were still kids we promised each other that we would get in a relationship when we grow older.But unfortunately, my dad had got a new job and we had to shift to Seoul.
Soohyun: hey , V it's been a long time since we have met right?
V: yah but Soohyun do u remember our promise ?
Soohyun: yes but......
V: no buts Soohyun! I know you are getting married to my best friend tomorrow but that doesn't change my feelings towards you. I have liked you since the first time I met you and I will always like you.
Soohyun: but , v we were kids when we kept the promise and I have always seen u just like a best friend, nothing more than that. I am sorry but v I really have no feelings toward you.
He held my wrists tightly
Soohyun: ahhh....... it hurts v please let me go.
V: no, u can't leave like this ( held Soohyun's wrist tighter)
Soohyun: ahhhh...... it hurts . Jung.....Jungkook ah!!!!!😭
I suddenly felt his hands getting loose and then he left my wrist.
V: so u like Jungkook huh?
Soohyun: yes yes, I am sorry
Then without saying another word I turned away and started running. V didn't follow me. I ran as fast as I could . Then I sat down at the corner of a building and started crying. Suddenly, rain started pouring heavily. I didn't bring a umbrella. So I finally stood up and started walking in the rain  not caring much. Suddenly I felt a shade on my head and on looking up I saw someone holding an umbrella , covering my head. I looked to the person holding it and was surprised to see Jungkook.
Soohyun: J... Jungkook???
Jungkook: Pabo! Why are you walking in the rain? U could have catched a cold.
Huh, why is his attitude different?
Soohyun: I didn't have an umbrella
Jungkook: hey ,  so I heard u were proposed by V
Soohyun: How did you know?😨
Jungkook: well I have my own sources. By the way what was your answer?
Soohyun: none of your business
Jungkook: yes it is my business because u love me idiot!!!!!!!
Tears started to roll down my face.
Soohyun: y... y do you even care even if I love you? You don't have to think about me. You don't even like me. Even if we are going to marry each other u will never like me. You also have a girlfriend.....😭😭😭
Suddenly.... I felt some soft lips over mine.  It became harder to resist any more so I responded as well. Then we both stopped.
Soohyun: that's my first kiss.
Jungkook: I know. Promise me u won't ever like any other person other than me.
Soohyun: so...... does that that mean u like me?
Jungkook: maybe ,Soohyun. But  somehow whenever I screamed at you my heart started beating faster and I always felt guilty about it. But I don't understand my feelings yet. So, try your best to make me realize my feelings for you. Impress me and make me fall in love with you.
I  wanted to ask him more questions. Wanted to know what happened between him and Hyorin. But this moment was only my moment. I hugged Jungkook tighter and he hugged me back . I could not believe his sudden change. If it is a dream, then I want to continue dreaming. The rain became heavier. Tomorrow will be the best day of my life because u Jeon Jungkook , u are only mine and will be mine forever. Saranghe❤️❤️

Hey, guys do u like the story? Am I boring u guys please comment if there is something wrong with my writings and please vote

Hey, guys do u like the story? Am I boring u guys please comment if there is something wrong with my writings and please vote. Saranghe❤️😘