Moving in

Chapter: 2
Soohyun' POV
I felt a bright light in my eyes and that made me wake up. I saw my mom opening the curtains. " Are u awake Soohyun?" I heard her ask. " Ne " I answered still feeling a bit sleepy. " Go on get ready fast , your fiancé is coming to pick u  up" she said . That made me remember about last night's incident. " ugh why do I have to do this!" I said to myself still feeling disgusted about getting married. But having no other option  I got out of bed and went for a shower 🚿 and wore jeans and a normal top and went down for breakfast

 But having no other option  I got out of bed and went for a shower 🚿 and wore jeans and a normal top and went down for breakfast

While eating breakfast I was thinking about junkook. Though he is really good looking but he is cold hearted and I bet he is a jerk. Suddenly, I hear the door bell ring and I come out of my thoughts. I hear my mom inviting someone inside the house . Soon I saw Jungkook and I spit the water out of my mouth. He was looking really good , it made me blush a bit. "No Soohyun what r u thinking he is a jerk remember that!" I said in my mind. Jungkook was acting all good like a kind hearted and loving person in front of my parents. " Such a bad actor" I said in my mind . My mom suddenly called me and told me  to go with Jungkook. I agreed and I went . We both looked at each other but then he turned away. My mom then hurried and told  me to go quickly as Jungkook has been waiting for a long time. " Like as if I care" I said to myself . My mom then sent us off and me and Jungkook rode the car . The whole drive was silent but then I thought of breaking the silence. " Where are we going?" I asked him . He was silent for a while and then looking angrily at me he said, " If you are not stupid then u should know where we are going, don't u remember anything about last night. Our parents decided that we should move to our new house". I was shocked at him talking like this to me . Such words coming out of his mouth. " ugh if he only was not my fiancé I would have already kicked him on his face. Then we both kept silent and didn't even try to look at each other.
We finally reached to our new home. " Wow, Daebak"! I said and me and Jungkook entered the house still ignoring each other. I went in and started exploring the house.
" I am taking this room" I heard Jungkook say. " Ok" I said and found a room just across his but it was bit smaller. I then went inside my room, unpacked my things and dressed into my normal home clothes and then I went down to watch some tv. I saw Jungkook going out so I asked him " where are u going?". " None of your business" he said an slammed the door on my face. Soooooo rude and mean!!!! I screamed . After Jungkook left I saw his phone on the table. As I went to take it to his room, there was a message on his phone saying" Are u coming? I am waiting for a long time" From Hyorin . Who is she? Does Jungkook have a girlfriend?" While thinking these someone snatched the phone out of my hand . When I turned to see . I was shocked to see Junkook. He was looking really angry. " yaaaaaaa why the hell are u holding my phone and looking into my messages!!"😤😡 he shouted at me and then went out of the house. I got really scared when screamed at me so loudly .
I started crying. " Eomma , I wanna go back home. I don't wanna stay here with this jerk , I don't want to marry him!! 😭😭. I cried loudly.
Jungkook's POV
" Jungkook , go fast and get to your future wife" I heard my mom screaming at my ears .
I didn't want to do this but I don't have a choice so I went to Soohyun's house and was greeted by her mom. As soon as  I entered the house I saw  Soohyun eating her breakfast. Our eyes met and suddenly she spit the water out of her mouth looking shocked. " Such an idiot" i thought . Her mom called her quickly and told her to come quickly and go out with me. She came and we looked at each other again . This time I turned my face around cutting off the connection. Then we both went and rode the car . I was suddenly made to answer when she asked  where we were going. She really is an idiot. I got angry and I replied in a bad manner. She was rather shocked and kept silent. We finally reached our new house and went inside and I had already picked a room . After changing my dress I got a message from my girlfriend saying that she wanted to meet me. I quickly went down and saw Soohyun watching tv. She asked me where I was going ? I mocked at her and said it was none of her business and then I slammed the door. After a while I realized that I had left my phone at home I went back and entered inside when I saw Soohyun holding my phone and reading a message sent by Hyorin. I was really angry at her. " yaaaaaaa why the hell are u holding my phone and reading my messages "!😡 I screamed at her . Her face became pale and she looked scared . I snatched the phone from her hand and went out. As I closed the the door of the house I heard her crying really loudly. I felt sorry for her. " why do u even care  Jungkook?" She is just a huge obstacle between you and Hyorin " I reminded myself and then drove my car to meet  my girlfriend.