Japan (2)

"402"

"What?" Me and Jungkook screamed in unison

"I said 402.. Booked for two people" the exhausted and frustrated reception lady repeated. Well she thought we were probably spacing out. Actually I was :)

"No..no I think there is a mistake because I clearly remember booking a single room for me separately" I said in great hopes so that she actually understands the situation

"Yeah I mean..like why would I stay with her...in the same room" Jungkook spoke out which made me pissed. Like dude so rude!! ( ok that rhymed XD).. He even forced out the word 'same room'.. Hah annoying bitch

The receptionist glared at us with eyes full of confusion and irritation. Well..what should I say I ain't got time to explain her the entire story of my life which basically is a DISASTER right now....
I looked at Jungkook and showed him an expression of disgust

"Look stranger..it's not just you that's suffering but me too so if u could quit showing me your stupid expressions..that would be great" Jungkook said with full sass.
Stranger?Tf? Who u calling that? I literally...omahgod Jeon Jungkook!!!!

"Guys!! What's taking you so long" Jin waved at us, breaking our thoughts we looked towards him.

"Hyung we are here..it's just slight.. Problems with the rooms I guess. You guys can go on we will be coming" Jungkook sheepishly smiles at Jin and looked back at the receptionist.

"Look you rea-

"Yes I am clearly looking sir..and here is your key for the room for both of you
Please enjoy your stay" The receptionist said with a great sigh as she walked away to the next person who was waiting impatiently to talk to her.

Jungkook's face became pale...as well as he looked annoyed with the current situation.
Well here I was left shook..

"Hey!"he snapped at me

"What?!" I gave him the same reaction. Hah what does he think he is?!

"Listen I have a solution to this problem..." He scratched his forehead and looked at me again " so... Rather than wasting my time on you and the freaking room... I say that I am taking the room because I have asked for my room first and also I have the keys so I think you should go and find another suitable room..bye"

Ok he just didn't say all that on my face......no no..
Excuse me.. Wasting time? Tf first of all you are are two faced biased person who is a freaking world famous star I don't even know how (honestly Jungkook is a sweetheart but yah guys...)and unfortunately I am his wife..tho he treats me as a servant! He literally fucking seduced the receptionist so he got the key and not me!

" ok great..since that's what you want. I would be glad to go stay in Tae's and Jimin's shared room" I scoffed at him and started walking away. Hah take that honey :)

"Huh... Wha-?excuse me? You do remember you are married right and u got the guts to say that in front of you husband?" He was pissed and I can see that.

"Says the husband who wants to make his wife homeless" i started walking faster...

"Hey hey wait-" Jungkook followed my pace as he walked towards me. And yah you could that was us bickering all the way till the elevator.
Maybe we did end up in the same room........... ;)

"Hyung I told you it would work" he said while poking the elders arm trying to catch his attention

" Aishh stop....yah ok ok you won.! But honestly I had the same idea but whatever...
You remembered to bring the camera right?"

"Of course.. I mean that's the most needed thing tonight" he held his Hyung's hand intertwining them with his and jumped like a kid.....tho his Hyung was totally in disgust.

"Fighting!!" He whispered to himself as they both entered the elevator to reach their respective floors.

Hi guys I know it's been a while and I mean a LONG WHILE!!! but I'm really sorry not to update because you guys probably understand how school is such a stress giver.. *sigh*
Anyway I hope u like it....I will try to update soon ;)
Also tell me a name of ship u want me to include because honestly I want to do it......