Truth Untold

" That fucking bastard.. I can't believe he-" Soohyun stood up from the couch aggressively and fisted her hands tightly.

All the six members including Soohyun and her sister Somi had gathered to have a chat. Don't ask me how and why Soohyun allowed the members in their conversation but it just happened and now they were all listening quietly. Sometimes the 95liners also nodded in certain statements to show that were actually paying full attention to it. Jungkook didn't return yet and no one knew where he was except Jin.

The members were all tired, true and Seokjin had also proposed for them to go sleep but well who listens? They all stayed and now in this situation.

"I believed in him, I really trusted him Soohyun-ah, So much trust engulfed me that I left my family behind for him...I-i -" Somi was now on the verge of crying but Soohyun wrapped her hands with hers and patted her back

"I'm sorry...I should have listened, to all of you. Mom, dad and now whenever I think about you running down those stairs years ago and calling out my name and telling me to stay...I should have...I really should have" Now soohyun pulled her sister in a warm hug and trying to calm her down.

It was true Somi had left behind her family, Her house because she believed in her love and wasn't afraid of the disasters.

"Ok ok wait so let me get this straight.....so your telling me you left everyone in your family because they didn't accept the guy you loved and suspected him, his image and family background?" Taehyung nudged a bit forward and asked while moving his hands through his hair..

"Yah well that was a part of it" Somi spoke up

"Then why would you leave like I don't get it....I mean if you truly loved him and all-

" Don't leave..even if the guy is married?" Somi looked up Taehyung but now with a serious look on her face..

"Ok now that's a story" Taehyung sat back down on the couch beside Jimin and now even more curious

"Really Tae what were you listening all this time?" Jin chuckled at the poor blank tae.

"Listen? What I was admiring the view outside all this time" Taehyung shrugged in confusion and with that everyone face palmed

"Guys I'm out of this complicated drama..my head can't take anymore and also you guys do remember we have practice early tomorrow right?" Suga spoke up and getting up from his sleeping position now ready to go lie down peacefully in his own bed.
He was all ready walking when he caught a glimpse of Somi staring at him..weird

"What?" He looked at her

"Uh uh nothing it's just-nevermind. Have a goodnight yoongi-shi" Somi smiled at him waving slightly

"Ooo yoongi-shi huh??;)" Jimin teased but stopped when he saw Suga throwing daggers at him. Oh boi

"By the way...umm guys where is Jungkook?" Soohyun asked with slight curiosity because it was weird how all the members were present except him. That boy just roams around anywhere.

"Oh yah...I'm sorry I don't know the members much and I barely watched the concert  because my main goal was to meet Soohyun today but it would be wrong to deny that your songs and dance is amazing man!" Somi jumped slightly in excitement.

"We will surely introduce ourselves to you but not now because yoongi won't get his lazy and tired ass back here" Jin exclaimed and everyone burst out laughing.

No one could end Suga's sleep...

*ding dong*

"Oh I think Kookie is here guys I'm opening the door" Jimin sprinted towards the door and jumped like a cupid ready to make someone fall in love

"Kookie you're here..." Jimin hugged him as if they were having a reunion after an year. Wow Jimin wow

"Aish Hyung what's wrong with you...let me come in" Jungkook removed Jimin's arms from around him and came in.

" Ah I bought Pizza guys! And the taxi driver lost its way so it took me a while sorry"

"Ahhhhh pizza!!!!" Taehyung runs and snatches it from Jungkook and already started eating a piece. This kid was surely hungry.

Jungkook's eyes slowly fall on Soohyun and beside her Somi

" uh hi I'm Jungkook and I'm your sis-

"Yeah I know her husband....woah your really good looking..I mean soohyun you never told me your husband was 'hot'"

Soohyun choked
Jin choked
Namjoon choked
Hobi choked
Jimin stared
Taehyung ate

Jungkook smirked

"Umm I mean..uh like you know the thing is-" soohyun didn't have any words

"Yeah Soohyun why wouldn't you talk about me? Am I not hot?" Jungkook looked up at soohyun and winked"

Soohyun blushed deeply and looked away but still pissed of with embarrassment..

"Yahhhh byuntae!!"

And no longer after Jungkook was hit with a pillow on his face.
Somi laughed watching all this..she could truly relate it with her experiences. It was different and fun.
She smiled

"This fake love will disappear and blossom with true love that will last forever"

**********************************************************************************

Wah I finally updated... I promise the next chapter will be updated soon
Untill then take care guys😘