Dont Let go

"You all did well!" "Great hard work out there" Soohyun could hear the noises outside as staff members were congratulating all the members. They had done such great work out there that all the fans left the hall speechless I mean if BTS doesn't make you go numb you're probably on the wrong road honey....

Soohyun chuckled to herself as she herself had realised that all she did until now was watch BTS mv's and loads of fan theories. She laughed everytime she watched them on reality shows and how they had a switch personality. Each of them, none of them were afraid to show their real selves to their fans and I think that's the main reason that they have such beautiful and precious fans they want to cherish forever.

Honestly if sitting could make a person exhausted than that would be best to describe her life right now. She didn't know how long she sat in the changing room for. She had ran back to the backstage after Jungkook's performance hoping he would come back and float her with  lots of sweet comments to how she actually handled the situation so well. The idle wife~

But oh well who knew dreams were only meant to keep it to yourself when it came to the International Playboy. Looked like it went the total opposite way...Jungkook remained on the stage and the other members joined him to continue the rest of the concert. I see that's a perfect life XD

Soohyun's  jaw dropped after oh what unbelievable thing happened but now honestly she was too lazy to climb 135 steps back to seat which actually seemed like miles away from the backstage.

So here she was watching them on the screen while she actually sees them 24/7 in real life ( I hate you soohyun *cries a river). She was totally into the fandom and now she even went deeper learning about the different ships that the fans made up or loved talking about finally turning them into reality. How sometimes Vkook seemed so real but then Namjin couldn't be avoided as well. Yoonmin is fucking real tho~

She laughed and thinking back at it she really thought it was funny but interesting at the same time because how they actually  make some things so deep it's hard to believe. It would be wrong to say if she herself hadn't noticed the boys clinging on to each other and running around like what?5?. Truly there was affection but not more than brotherly love towards each other.

She scrolled down her Instagram account and keeping herself busy. It was just normal feeds and stuff just her friends posted all the time. Srsly jobless... I mean get a life she thought to herself. It was all ok until oh well it stopped on a certain post....

 It was all ok until oh well it stopped on a certain post

Hmmmmmm interesting~ (*puts on sunglasses* oh too shiny)

Soohyun went blank. She knew the fandom was crazy and fun but she didn't umm- you know. Her face went red like a huge tomato she didn't really know either to scroll up or down cuz she literally just blankly stared at it.

"Oh Jimin's gonna pretty appreciate he got a new admirer" a light pat disturbed her

"Oh fu- wth?!!" She fell off the chair she was presently sitting on and stared up right at the person while her phone flew somewhere a bit far from her grip.