Room 29 pt2(taekook)

I didn't get the chance to run when he already held my wrists and threw me further onto the bed at this point I was so scared "Jungkook what are you doing?!" I yelled trying to move quickly from his grip.He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up closer to his face ,his lip were close to mine and he whispered,"When I'm done you'll leave me like the other bitches have but I don't care,you'll be mine " he harshly kissed my lip biting them and pulling my bottom lip with his teeth, he kissed me again this time slower and a bit more gentle, he licked my bottom lip asking for me to let his tongue inside my mouth and I dont know what came over me but I let him in.His tongue played inside my mouth and he didn't miss a spot,I followed with the kiss but then pulled back and ran to the door,I opened it and ran but he ran after me and dragged me back inside, I was kicking and screaming , people came out of their room but when they saw Jungkook they went back inside and didn't say a word,they didn't hep me.Jungkook dragged me back in and locked the door

   "No,Jungkook please don't rapele me like that boy" he laughed and leaned down to look at me ,"So it wasn't a talk about homework then?" I shook my head slowly "No" he shook his head then smirk " Tsk tsk tsk, you shouldn't lie to me baby boy" he picked me up and threw me on the bed, he ripped my shirt and pulled down my jeans leaving me in my boxer(more like bootyshort), he got on top of me trying to kiss me but I pushed his chest and he grabbed my arms,I intertwined my fingers with his and tried to push him back, our hands were moving back and forth as I was screaming for help,he slapped me across the face making me stop,he opened his backpack that was on the floor and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, he made me turn around and handcuffed me, he grabbed a bandanna and tie it around my mouth, I couldn't do anything he had me under control now.

   He took off his shirt while still being ontop of me, he ran both of his hands down the sides of my body and look at me with thirst, he began to kiss my chest slowly all the way to my stomach, he got to my boxer and pulled them down with his teeth all the way to my knees, he looked at me at my somehow aroused dick and smirked. He grab a hold of my dick and sucked on the tip making me flinched and moan in pleasure.I don't even care no more if he rape me . I was horny as fuck.He grabbed my thighs tightly making his fingers leave a red mark on them, he oulled away with a pop and traced his finger on my back, the touch somehow made me moan and he gave me a chuckles " Sensitive aren't you baby?" I just ignore him. He kissed my chest once again( No chest,No sex lmaoo okay I'll stop) till he's near my nipple,he put it in his mouth sucking on it like a baby and looking up at me, he bit my nipple and was still looking at me while doing so, I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I moaned.He ran his tongue around my nipple and sucked on it for a last time before pulling away.

   He moved a strand of my hair away from my face and looked at me with those lovely eyes, he began to stroked my dick with his right hand and I just furrowed my eyebrows in pleasure and closed my eyes to enjoy this,he untie the bandanna that were tied up around my mouth and put two fingers on my lip and said "Suck" and I just slowly open my mouth and sucked on them softly,Jungkook looks more turned on when I does that. After a good 30 sec or so of sucking on his finger he pulled it out of my mouth and ram it ij my asshole, he began to pump them in and out , my chest was rising up and down from my moans and my breath was getting quicker, I moaned loudly and he looked at me "Aw babyboy, do you want me to go faster?" I nodded and he smirked , Oh wow I wish I can smack that look out of his face.He went faster and faster,I felt my heart beat fast and my body getting hotter by the sec,I couldn't take it anymore,I felt a knot in my stomach and it went away soon after I came all over his and mine chest.He pulled his fingers out from my ass whike looking at me hungrily,he put them in his mouth and sucked on them, he slowly ran his tongue on his finger and I closed my legs because I was getting hard again ."No no no, I'm not done with you just yet" he said as he spread my legs open again,he was jerking my dick up and down and I was moaning like my life depends on it . He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans,he pulled them down with his boxer  letting his dick out, It was huge that wasn't going to fit inside me,It would rip me open,I crawled up quickly and shook my head closing my legs.*"What's wrong princess, I'm not gonna hurt you(you just did tho)" I got up from the bed and went to hide in the corner. I can see anger in his eyes now. "Babyboy,dont play with daddy and come here" I shook my head,he sighed and took his belt."Come here Taehyung" I sat in the corner hiding myself with my legs on my chest and I shook my head "J-jungkook s-stop" he scoffed "I'm going to count to three" I still shook my head "N-no.." he kept a straight face and started to count " One..." Nothing I didn't move "Two..." I was getting nervous and he was standing up from the bed now "Thre-" before he could finish his sentence I stood up quickly and walked slowly to him stopping half way, "Good boy,now come here" I took a step back "Kim Taehyung" this time he call me by my full name and I know he's mad asf , I walked d back to the corner and he pulled my hand making me drop on the bed ,he then bend me over and spanked me 3 times until I was making noises of pain" I told you I wasn't playing" Jungkook said then he tied the bandanna back to my mouth.

   He made me turn around and pulled me closer to him, he rubbed his dick up and down and the precum began to drop on my ass, I looked down as it dripped and looked up at the ceiling, he was going to kill me, he slammed his dick inside me not even bothered to warn me,I held onto the sheets and tried to scream but the bandanna wouldn't let me to,he thrusted me in and out fast, soon after the pain went away,I felt pleasure, I was now moaning and my chest would rise up and down from my breathing "You're so tight....fuck...it feels so good" he said while biting his lips and licking them as he thrusted and looked down at my ass, my heart started racing and I was now sweating and so was he, I tried to hold in my orgasm but it was painful, "Let it out..." As soon as jungkook Jungkook said that I came all over the bed sheets while I held onto it tighter, he gave me one last thrust and let his cum fill my ass. "AHHH FUCK" he yelled as he fell ontop of me, he pulled out and laid down besides me, his breath and mine were quick and the room smelled like sex.I was so tired ,I was falling asleep,he took the bandanna off and kissed my lips which now hurt, he took of the handcuff and covered me with a blanket, then sleep took over me

  The next morning I woke up and there was a bag next to me ,Jungkook wasn't there anymore even though search for him. I look inside the bag and there was clothes inside , I took a shower and changed.I didn't go to school that day,I went back to my house and saw that my dad had called me a bunch of times, he must ve really worried about me.I called him back and as soon as he answered I spoke "Did you miss me?" I asked smiling "Taehyung! Of course I miss you but where were you? ?!" I giggled a lil "I was out with.....friends" I heard my dad made a sound of relief " Oh that's good to hear at least now I know you have company,were they nice to you? I laughed sarcastically "Very" I said smirking "Okay baby, I have to keep working but I'll call you later" I just smiled and said "Bye Dad" then I hung up, I went up to my bathroom and looked closer at my face through the mirror, the sides of my mouth were bruised but I didn't care, after I'm done doing my daily routine I went to sleep.

   The next day I walked into school and enter my class,Jungkook looked at me with shock."You.... didn't transfer?" he asked while stuttered a lil, I just sat next to him and said "Why would I?" I said while taking out my books for the history class.He look at me dumbfounded "Well..all the guys have transferred..." I chuckled "You think I'm scared of you?" I said looking at him while I smirked "You should be " he said in a raspy voice. "Well I'm not" I said while sneakily rubbing his dick through his pants under the table, he groaned and the girl infront of us turned around and furrowed her eyebrows,she ignored us and turned back around ."Let's get out of here" he said that and we skipped school, good things the history teacher didn't arrived yet . We went back to the hotel hand in hand,talking about each other and smiling at every little things."Arthur,Room 29" Jungkook said to the same receptionist that gave me the key Jungkook's room well room 29 to be exact. The man looked down and pointed at out hands in shock "He's the one Arthur" I furrowed my brows cuz' I don't know what he mean but I let it go "I'm glad to hear that Boss" he said to Jungkook while handing the key, after that we stepped in the elevator and I looked at him "Boss?" he looked at me and rose his eyebrows "Didn't I tell you?My dad owns this hotel" just as he end his sentence suddenly the elevator stopped and Jungkook tried pressing all the buttons but nothing worked, he looked at me and loosened his tie while leaning against the elevator door. " Well I've never done it in an elevator before" he said smirking.

                 - The End-

_____________________
Ayyo guyssss finally one smut is done ! How was it? Is it good? Sorry if my grammar's sucks and if there's typo feel free to correct me I tried my best. I really hope you guys likes this smut and Don't forget to vote! sorry if its too long  …… …(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)