He kisses you

Naruto

You were sitting at home with Ino when there was s knock on the door.
"I'll get it"
You ran down the stairs and opened the door.
It revealed a breathless Naruto,"(Y/N)-chan I need your help" You gestured him in in and asked him to sit down.
"Okay,first take a deep breath in,"
you instructed. He followed your orders and soon he was breathing almost regularly.
"Okay now tell me what's going on," You said. "It's Sasuke,he seems to be in a huge argument with Kiba and they are fighting, "Naruto said,panic written all over is face.
" OK where are they?"
"Follow me," Naruto said.
*ten minutes later.*
You were at a forest and you were looking for Sasuke and Kiba. So far you had not found them. Then Naruto suddenly stopped. You also stopped"Why did you stop,"you asked.
"Because I need to apologize," He said as he turned towards you.
"For what?," You asked.
Naruto smirked and the next thing you knew,he was kissing you. You were taken by surprise but you soon melted into the kiss.
After a while the both of you pulled away. "For not doing this sooner," Naruto said smirking.
You smirked and kissed him again. Let's just say,Ino could not find you for two hours.(Because you were making out with Naruto.

Sasuke.

You were sitting at home,bored to death,when Sasuke barged into your house.
Oi,Learn to knock."
He turned you around and said "But you did not bother to knock when you barged into my heart. You instantly turned as red as a beetroot. Then Sasuke kissed you,and boy did you enjoy it.
" I might just forgive you,but I need to be more convinced, " You said. Sasuke smirked and pulled you in again.

Neji

You were in Hinata's room waiting for Hinata to finish arguing with Neji. A moment later,Neji entered Hinata's room and the door downstairs slammed shut. "What were you arguing about?" You asked.
"Hinata thinks I cannot make a move on a girl I like," Neji said.
"Why?" You asked.
"Because she is Hinata's best friend"
" And?"You asked. "She is in this very room" You almost fainted. And then Neji kissed you. You kissed for a few minutes then you heard someone clearing their throat. You pulled away and you saw Hinata standing there. You fainted from embarrassment. "Shouldn't you be thanking me for helping you with your plan?" Hinata asked Neji.

Shikamaru.

You were currently sitting with Shikamaru reading. As you  turned the page,a note fell out. "Is this yours?" You asked.
"No but I wish you were mine" You blushed and hid your face.
Then Shikamaru pulled your head up and kissed you.
"Shouldn't you open your letter?" He asked.
You opened it and you found a note that said.
Be Mine?
You kissed Shikamaru as an answer.

Gaara.
You were watching TV when there was a knock on the door,ypu went to answer it and you saw Gaara standing there. You barely had time to say hi when Gaara kissed you, you were shocked but pleased.

Kiba
You knocked on Kiba's door and he opened it. You then got in and you were greeted by Akamaru. Then Kiba pulled you to him and kissed you. You could not believe it.

Sooooooo how is it
Like comment vote?
Pleeeeeaase?
Xoxo
Melly