How you spend your valentine.

You and him started dating a week before valentine. You bought him a cute little present.

Naruto.
You woke up to loud knocking,you were enjoying your beauty sleep so you ignored the knocking. But it just continued. You finally groaned and got out of bed. As you opened the door,you were very angry at whoever had disturbed your sleep. But your anger went away when you saw who it was. "Hi babe," Naruto said. You smiled and hugged him. "Hi Naru,"
"I have a surprise for you," he said. "Really, what is it?" You asked curiously. "You will have to wait and see?" He said mischievously. You nodded and let him in. Then you went upstairs to get ready. You bathed and wore a red crop dress with lace at the part that is cropped and white platforms. Then you straightened your hair and wore it half up half down with a silver elastic band. Then you were ready to go. You ran down the stairs and Naruto and you went for ice cream then you went to an art gallery, after that you went and had dinner at a fancy restaurant.

Sasuke.
Sasuke took you out to the aquarium and then he bought you lots of presents. You two then had a nice candlelit dinner. It was very romantic. You bought him a great gift too.

Neji.
He took you out for a picnic by the river.  When you got the(blindfolded by Neji) you were so surprised. After the picnic,he took you to the park.
"Come on Y/N let's get you on the swing"he said.
"No way I'm too old for this Neji) You protested.  But after much persuasion,you finally agreed. You got on the swing and Neji pushed you. This went on for a while. Later that night, you and Neji were gazing at the stars.
"Thank for the best Valentine ever"you said. "You too, "He said then he kissed you.

Shikamaru

He took you to a theme park.  Where you two spent the whole day having fun. Then he got you a present.  He bought you a cute teddy bear which you decided to name T/N.

Gaara

You and him went to the beach.  Where he built a sandcastle with a king and a queen at the terrace.  Then later on he took you to a fancy restaurant. When the cake for desert came, it had Happy Valentine's  Day To The Best Girlfriend  In The World on it. You were truly flattered.

Kiba

He bought you a cute little puppy which you named P/N. Then you two went to a Valentine's Party at      a friend's house.

Itachi

He made a candlelit dinner just for the two of you.  Then he bought you a kitten which you have always wanted.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, check out my other story My Song.

Xxx

M