You accidentally fall.

Naruto

You and Naruto were playing tag around his house. Believe it. He was it and you were running away from him. You ran into the living room and slipped on the rug. You fell face first. Naruto caught up to you. "Babe,are you OK, " he said running towards you. Unfortunately you were unconscious. Naruto immediately called the ambulance.
It turned out that you just hit your head passed out. But it was not that serious.

Sasuke

You went skating with Sasuke. You wanted to show of so you were a bit reckless whilst you skated. You did a good jump but landed badly. You hit the rink on you bottom. Let's just say, you did not go skating for a while.

Neji.

You were walking with Neji in the park.
"So Y/N do you want an ice cream or dango," Neji asked.
"Umm,maybe ice cream since it is hot," You replied whilst looking up at the clear blue sky.
Life was so perfect for you and this was a peaceful and beautiful day for you. You were so caught up in your thoughts that you did not see the rock in front of you.
*Bang*
You fell on the ground,taking Neji with you.
"Are you okay?" He asked you.
"Yeah," You replied.
"Your mouth is bleeding," He said,getting up and helping you up.
"Well I guess I will have to forget about the ice cream right?" You said.
"Right,let's get you cleaned up,"

Shikamaru

You were sitting in a tree, busy reading a book. You were so deeply buried in the book that you did not notice that Shikamaru had sat down next to you.
"You know, you look so cute when you concentrate," He suddenly said. You jumped and fell off the tree.
You got up and turned to see who had startled you.
And you saw yours truly. "Well you should see how angry I can get when someone scares me."

Gaara.

You and were busy making fruit salad for Gaara. You did not see that a banana had fallen onto the floor. You went to the fridge to go get some yoghurt. You got what you wanted and went back to your task. But then you slipped and fell on your back. You let out a scream. In and instant,Gaara was already in the kitchen.
"Babe?" He said,coming towards you. Then he helped you get up.

Itachi

You were jogging with Itachi. You did not notice that your shoe laces were untied when suddenly you fell on face first. Itachi face palmed and helped you up.

Like comment vote and check out Emankamran's Books.