Jelly...Anyone?

Naruto

You and Naruto were in at a restaurant for dinner. Naruto had gone to the bathroom and you say there waiting for him.

Suddenly, someone sat opposite you. You looked into blood red eyes. It was a guy with red eyes and purple hair.

" Are you an angel,cause I'm wondering if it hurt when you feel from heaven, " He asked.

Before you could reply. Naruto suddenly appeared out of nowhere and attacked the guy with Raseingan.

" And that's what you get for even looking at my Y/N,"

I took your hand and you both walked out of the restaurant.

" Ooh is my Naru jealous? " You asked him.

He simply just kissed you. Guess I was right you thought.

Sasuke

You and him had gone to the fair together. You were enjoying a dango and walking with Sasuke.
" Look Y/N there is the a game, wanna try it out, ?" He asked.

" Yes,"
You and Sasuke went try out the game. It was a shooting hoops game. The prize was this huge stuffed kitten. While Sasuke was playing the game, this guy approached you.
" Hey beautiful," He said.
" Excuse me?," You asked.
" Nope, you are not excused from my heart, my name is Sora, " he flashed you a smile.

" Babe I won th-, " Sasuke started to say but cut himself off when he saw the guy talking to you. "
" Listen here dude, I will give you three seconds to run away, " He said while activating his sharingan.
Sora's eyes widened and he hurried off.
You looked at Sasuke and raised an eyebrow.
" Ooh is my duckbutt jealous?, " You asked.
Sasuke just pouted and gave you the teddy bear he won for you.
" hn"

Neji.

" Y\N, would you like to go for a walk with me," Neji said.
As soon as he said that, Hinata descended down the stairs.
" Y/N would you like to go for a girls' night out with me?" Hinata asked.
" Sure I would love to,lets go, "
You did not see this, but Neji turned green with jealousy. An evil smirk appeared on his face and said.
" Hinata,Naruto asked me to tell you that he wants to meet you at the park at 7," Neji said.
" W-what time is it, " Hinata asked.
You checked your watch and said " Ten to 7," Hinata scurried out the door to go and meet Naruto. You looked at Neji just in time to see the smirk on Neji's face linger for a moment longer.
" Guess you will be going for a walk with me after all, "
You smirked and kissed him.
" I know you were jealous," You whispered.
His eyes widened then he said.
" Desperate times call for desperate measures,"
Meanwhile, Hinata was sitting on a park bench.
I wonder where Naruto is.

Shikamaru .

" (Y/N) would you like some ice-cream? " Shika asked.
" Mm" He had been talking to you for a while now but you had been been too busy on game on the TV.
Shikamaru sighed and turned off the TV.
" Hey what did you do that for? " You whined.
" Because the TV was getting more attention that me," He pouted.

Gaara

You and Gaara were walking together when a cute little boy approached you.
" Hi can you help me find my mommy? "
" Of cause, how does she look like?" You said. He described his mom to you and you found her.
" That was such a cute kid you know, " you said as you continued on your walk.
" Are you saying that he's cuter than me?" Gaara sulked.
" Of cause not honey, " You smiled at his jealousy.

Kiba

" There Akamaru catch, " You threw a stick for him to catch.
" Y/N are you sure that you do not want to go inside and cuddle with me instead?" Kiba whined.
" We can do that later, I wanna spend some time with Akamaru. " you said as you threw another stick.
Kiba sighed then a lightbulb flashed in his head.
He took the stick and threw it far where the sun doesn't shine and Akamaru ran after it.
" Looks like Akamaru won't be back for a while, let's go inside shall we," He smirked. You smiled and simply rolled your eyes.

Itachi

You and Itachi were having dinner at a restaurant. The manager approached your table.
" I hope you are enjoying your food. You are lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend air," He said.
You blushed. Itachi got jealous and said.
" Thank you, now will you please leave us, " He glared.
The manager left, then just in time, the waiter arrived with the desert.
" Jelly.. anyone? "

I am sorry I haven't been able to update cause of school. I would also like to dedicate this chapter to digitoxine
Xxx
Gorgiarocks