You Go Out On A Date.

Naruto
You and Naruto were on a date,he had suprised you with a candlelit dinner. You were amazed that Naruto could cook. So far you were enjoying yourself. After dinner Naruto brought chocolate ice cream dessert,which was your favorite.
As you were enjoying dessert,Naruto said,"(Y/N),will you be my girlfriend? " You smiled and nodded. You couldn't help but feel pleased with yourself.

Sasuke
He took you out to a fancy restaurant,but you did not like it very much. So then he took you to a drive in movie. You enjoyed it. At the end,the screen flashed with words, you smiled at what you saw. Will you be my girlfriend. You turned to Sasuke and nodded because you were lost for words.

Neji
He took you out to the movies and you had a lot if fun. He then asked you to be his girlfriend.

Shikamaru.
He took you out to a theme park. Then you watched fireworks. You had a lot of fun.

Gaara
You and Gaara had a DVD night, then he asked you to be his.

Kiba.

The two of you went to the park and played a lot of games. Kiba then asked you to be his.

A/N:I'm so sorry this chapter is short,I have writer's block. But I am thinking of adding new characters. So should I add Itachi or Deidara or Tobi. I will add the two with the most votes.
Xxx
Melly.