He writes you poetry

Naruto

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.

I wonder if you know how special you are; I wonder if you know how precious you are; I wonder if you know how lucky I am to have you in my life; I love you so much.

Sasuke

  Love is the answer that everyone seeksLove is the language that every heart speaks

Love without fear and trepidation is fire without flame and heat, day without sun, comb without honey, summer without flowers, winter without frost, sky without moon, a book without letters.

Neji.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams

With every beat of my heart, I Love You, until that last beat, I will Love You.

Shikamaru

Dreaming of u makes my night worthwhile, thinking of u just makes me smile, being with u is the best thing ever & loving u is what I'll do forever.

I love the way you look at meI love the way you hold meI love the way you talked to meBut most of all, I love the way you love me!!!

Gaara

The fragrance of your breath; The warmth of your embrace; Being with you is like a dream come trueBabe, I love you!!!

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

Kiba

You make my heart melt, And my stomach fill With butterfliesYou leave me speechless And yet full of laughterYou are such an Incredible personlove you!!!

My love for you is like water falling countless The beating of my heart for you is so heavy and soundless. The feeling of being in your arm is so precious and endless.

Itachi.

  You are like the sunshine so warm,you are like sugar,so sweet.. you are like you .. and that's the reason why i L<3VE you :)

I wish I could talk till the end of dayBut now I'm running out of things to say, So I'll end by the line you already know
'I LOVE YOU'� more than what I could show

Oh *sniff* so *sniff* sweet.
Like,comment,follow.
And I have a new story coming soon,it is From Nerd to Queen Bee.

Xxx

Melly