Imagine Six- Sickness { JDM }

Requested

Info:
Character: Jeffrey himself
Warnings: sickness and fluff!
Prompt: Imagine your boyfriend Jeffrey getting sick while he's away
====================================

You were disturbed from your intense T.V watching by your phone buzzing beside you.

You grumbled before pausing the TV and looking down at you phone, only to smile when you see your boyfriend Jeffrey's name on the screen.

"Hello?" You answer, curling up with your blanket at you spoke. He was currently away in San Diego filming a small movie. He'd been gone for about two week and you missed him terribly.

"Hey babe" his voice spoke groggily, almost strained.

"Everything alright?" You ask, slightly worried.

"Yeah I'm fine" he says, but was cut short by a cough.

"Jeff are you sick?"

"No no I'm-" he starts to say but was cut off again by a mean sounded cough.

"Jeff you're sick.. you need to be resting" you told him sternly.

"I have to finish this film so I can get back to you" his nasally voice says.

"Jeffrey, I don't think your strong fighting character is supposed to sound like they have a nose plug on" you joke.

"Ok ok I'm sick" he mumbled. "Come make me soup"

"I do make some magical soup" you laugh.

"It's more than magical baby" he says softly. You felt bad for him, he was there all alone with no one to take care of him. You then had an idea that would surely make him feel better, but it had to be a surprise.

"Get some sleep Jeffrey, I'll call you later ok?" You instruct him, smiling at your master plan.

"Nooo" he whined like a 5 year old, even though he was a grown 50 year old man.

"Yes Jeffrey" you instruct sternly, sounding like you were his mom.

"Ok ok.. don't ground me" he joked and coughed slightly.

"I'll talk to you later baby" you tell him

"Alright love, I love you" he says, making you blush. After two years, the man can still make you giggle and blush like a school girl.

"I love you too, now bye" you said and hung up right after, not giving him the chance to stall.

You immediately stood up and ran to your room, packing a suitcase with your close and everything essential you needed before throwing on a decent looking outfit and some light makeup to keep from looking like a hobo.

You shut off all the lights and the tv before running out the door, locking it behind you.

You called a cab and instructed them to the airport where there, you bought the first ticket to San Diego. You were super excited to see the look on his face when you surprised him.

=============

The flight took about 5 hours in total, leaving it at around 6pm when you arrived at the airport in San Diego. You grabbed your luggage and checked your phone, you had 6 messages and a missed call from Jeffrey but you ignored them, you were about to see him anyways.

You hailed a taxi, giving them the address of the hotel Jeffrey was staying. He had given it to you awhile back when he first arrived and bragged about how nice it was.