My Total Drama Story

First of all, I'm gonna say that this is not spam about my fanfic Total Drama SCAPE (GO CHECK IT OUT!)... Of course not.

This is how I started to watch Total Drama.

When I was about seven years old I watched many eps of TDI at my cousins' house. I remember there was a marathon because the season ending and i watched a lot of episodes together.

I watched also one or two Action episodes but I didn't remember them.

I lost World Tour and pass to Revenge, and I saw every Revenge episode. Being "Grand Chef Auto" my favorite (Still is now, next to Eat, Puke and Be Wary)

Last summer (six years later), I searched for Revenge on Youtube and i started watching. Then i saw All Stars on Suggestions and I was like: OMG! A new season! (I didn't know anything about Pahkittew or RR).

So once i finished Revenge i started All Stars.

From TDI I remembered Heather, Gwen and Owen and I didn't watch World Tour. So when I saw Duncan, Courtney, Lindsay, Sierra and Alejandro i was like: "Okay, who are you?".

I LOVED Sierra and Linsday on All Stars, they were so funny! (but I didn't understand Sierra's obsession with Cody... I didn't even know who he was!)

And on that season I had a serious crush on Mal (I had a crush on Manitoba too, don't judge me).

And I heard Chris saying that All Stars was the 5th season. And I was like: "SAY WHAAAAAAT?" (I didn't even know about WT existence and I only remembered about Island and Action, from the last one I just remembered the name xD).

So once I finished All Stars, crying out lout because Chester, Manitoba and Mal were dead (I cared about Vito and Svetlana but those three were my favorites). I started re-watching Total Drama Island. And all I remembered about that season was Heather on confessionals, and that part of The Phobia Factor when Gwen was buried alive (but I didn't remember Trent, so I thought that scene was with Duncan, because he was Gwen's boyfriend at All Stars).

When I saw Duncan on TDI i was like: "So this wasn't a joke? Does this character really exist? By the way, where are Sierra and Alejandro?".

And then I kept on watching the following seasons and here I am...

So, is your Total Drama Story just as messed up as mine? Answer in the comments :D I'd love to read them :)