The BEST Total Drama's Characters (season 1-6)

Okay, a long time ago I made a list of the worst characters (in my opinion, of course) of Total Drama. This time, I'm going to talk about the best ones.

First of all, don't worry, Mal ISN'T going to be in this list. Here I'm talking of development and as you know, even if I think Mal is a great character, he had not a good development, he could give a lot more of himself (Screen time is NOT development. Examples: B, Dawn and Noah, they were short timed but had a great development).

10. Courtney.

Wait, but if you put it on the top WORST list, why do you put it in this as well?

Even if I don't really like Courtney that much, I have to say she was pretty good in competition. Is a really well made character with a back story and a reason to be villain (things we can't find in other villains). Also, she uses strategy, she can be funny sometimes and she's a good villain after all.

9. Duncan.

Duncan was a great character. He got me mad sometimes, he brough me a smile some other times... but always being really, really likeable. He got amazing lines, with an amazing attitude and amazing skills. Being funny, kinda grumpy and rude but still being amazing.

The reason because he's so low... is World Tour. Do I have to explain anything else?

8. Gwen.

I LOVED this goth since the first Total Drama episode. I was totally interested in her. She showed great skills, she showed me what good friendship was (I DON'T ship Gwen and Geoff, but have to admit they were great as friends). Such a pain she turned into a goth version of TDI's Heather, and then a goth version of Sadie next to Katie Courtney (Regatta be Kidding me... like seriously... what were you thinking?). This is why she is so low.

7. Noah.

Noah was just great. He had really good lines, he was really funny and I missed him A LOT on TDA and TDAS (guess every season with the original cast but without Noah results being bad).

The reason why he is so low is Emma. Emma turned him into a bland lovey-dovey character. Totally NOT the Noah I like.

6. Heather.

Heather was PERFECT, as she seemed to be since the first Total Drama episode. I liked her in EVERY season, being Blue Moon Craziness the one that GOT me, I loved her acting so lovely as Ella would act but with even MORE charisma.

The reason why she is so low... is TDA. I know, I know, TDA wasn't exactly the best season... well, it was just bad. But seeing her getting bald and then went crazy about other girls' hair (example Courtney and Lindsay) was not the way I wanted to see my Queen Bee. Also, her All Stars development wasn't that great either, being so lovey-dovey with Alejandro got me sick.

5. Sierra.

Sierra was funny ALL the time. All her lines made me laugh, all her interactions were great and she got really good skills too. I put her this low because of her obsession with Cameron on All Stars.

4. Commando Zoey.

This alter-ego made a bland character like Zoey turn into a really interesting one. Commando Zoey should have been in All Stars fighting Mal, that'd be so AWESOME :D

In just TWO episodes, she GOT me. And I'm not that easy to catch, but this girl was just MY WEAKNESS. The way she fought Chef kinda remembered me of Izzy vs Chef fights :') Old Good Times... but anyway, this girl should have won Revenge. NOT TDAS ZOEY >:C

3. Izzy.

Izzy was the only good thing TDA came with. Gwent's broke-up, boring challenges, boring lines, Heather reduced as a maniac because of her baldness... Izzy SAVED the show. She had a great development too on the other two seasons... Even her short cameos on RoTI and All Stars were AWESOME. Her interactions with Noah and Owen were great, she made Owen a not-so-bad character, Noah a much much better one and Chef a really good one. But she showed she didn't need anybody to be funny or be a great character.

2. Scarlett.

You know I'm a huge fan of Scarlett. She was an underdog and then BOOM! Scarlett Fever came out!

She was funny, but being smart at the same time, she had a few lines but she knew how to get my heart in most of them. She proved she didn't need Max at all, she was an independent woman, and I LOVE THAT.

1. Chris.

Chris was the best. He was the funniest, the most handsome, the most villainous and the coolest guy of every season. No Chris, no Total Drama.

Even in Ridonculous Race he found a way to make a comeback, and it was AWESOME seeing him there (even if he didn't say a word).

I like most of his lines, I love his development, I love his crack ships and I love everything about him. He's the best made character Total Drama has EVER seen.