Characters that LOST THEIR ESSENCE

So, welcome y'all again! :D

Yep, I know it's been a while since I updated BUT I talked about that already on My Own Blog so, therefore I'm gonna skip all the explanation :D

So, the thing is that recently I went to the cinema with a friend to watch "Despicable Me 3" and the thing I've noticed was... Gru is NO LONGER A VILLAIN.

Now, before you ask "what's the big deal about it?", take a dictionary and search what "DESPICABLE" means... Still don't get it? Well, in Latin America (because Latin America and Spain have DIFFERENT voice acting), the title of the movie is "My favourite VILLAIN" (Mi villano favorito). So, why did they make him a good guy?

And... what does all this stuff has to do with Total Drama? Well, I started thinking that this also happened to some Total Drama characters (from first AND second generation... seriously, being older doesn't make it better).

So, here goes my list:

1. Alejandro.

Well, I don't really like this guy. But either if you like him or not, you MUST realized how much he changed from World Tour to All Stars... And please, PLEASE don't say that typical phrase: "All Stars ruined everything" (one of these days I'll be making a post about why do I like All Stars more than other seasons).

Now, when I saw All Stars the second time (after watching World Tour) I was really dissapointed with Alejandro's attitude on that season. Man, it looked so not focused on the game that he even give it up when Heather and he came back together and started offically to date... for two seconds (I know, a great moment for Aleheather shippers but a terrible moment of Villain characters derailment -_-). He cared too much about Heather, Mal and his looks that he forgot the game. Why did I put him first? Because I think they messed up him the most... By the way, Is the first time I saw that he has an earring :D

 By the way, Is the first time I saw that he has an earring :D

2. Sierra.

The first time I saw Sierra, was on All Stars (I know, poor thing xD), still I found her really funny and cute (although I didn't know Cody yet, so I could barely understand her attitude to Cameron). But then I watched seasons from one to three, and when I found World Tour (Remember: I didn't even know that season existed...) and then I re-watched All Stars I found out that if Sierra was SO fan of Cody, she wouldn't care about any other guy. And turning her from "creepy but still lovely fan" to "totally psycho-fan that imagine's everyone as her crush" was totally the worst thing they could do to this amazing character.