Total Drama: The new season

Yep, because one spin-off wasn't enough. 

For those who didn't know it yet. Total Drama WILL have a new season announced. I don't know when or how was this announced: I guess that's because I don't use Twitter so I'm pretty unaware of what is happenning to the world, because it seems like NOBODY uses Facebook. 

But before you get too excited about this """new season""", let's see the announcement photo: 

Total Drama Day Care... TOTAL DRAMA DAY CARE? Are you serious? No joke, this is the announcement photo and THIS will be the """New Season""". Now, we need to talk about a few things: 

1- This WON'T fix the damage made to the older seasons of Total Drama: 

We wanted a new season to FIX what TDAS and TDPI made to our characters. We wanted Gwent to come back , we wanted Ducney to come back, we wanted Sierra and Cody (NOT Cam), WE WANTED THE OLD TOTAL DRAMA. NOT THIS THING. I agree that this would be great as an special episode, or even a short film, but A WHOLE SEASON? WHY? 

2- This show will be like the next Teen Titans GO. 

This season isn't going to be the same we saw in 2009 (at least in my country it released in 2009 because of Spanish translation). This will be a different show. And I REALLY hope they continue doing challenges because that's the soul of Total Drama.

3- And talking about Drama... 

The name of the show is Total Drama, am I right? So, what kind of "drama" can you do when all the characters are KIDS? I mean, there will not be romantic relationships AT ALL, there will not be even too bad challenges (in case there are challenges but we are not sure), neither really bad villains. 

4- Dude, what is Jude doing here? 

Chris asked if we (Total Drama's fandom) agreed to see Jude in the new season. And I thought that could be really cool (even though I just saw a few episodes of SixTEEN and I really don't remember much), and would be even cooler to invite ALL the characters... But I don't know, I was hoping something like a cameo, or maybe a special episode or MAYBE THEM BUT IN A NORMAL TOTAL DRAMA SEASON... you know, WITH TEENAGERS? 

5- The election of characters confirmed.

Okay, about the characters: I LOVE the idea that Izzy is going to be on this new season, I agree with Duncan being on  this new season (he's loved by the fans, counting me too), I agree with Courtney being on this new season (she's loved by the fans, except me),  I could be okay with Jude being on this new season (even though he's clearly not an original of the show), and I can understand why Owen is there too... BUT BETH? When did Beth win a place in the Most Loved Characters' list? Does she even have a fandom? And dude, the advertisment... SHE'S PULLING SNOT OUT OF HER NOSE! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!? HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE SERIOUS?

6-This was ALREADY DONE! 

A Deviantartist called Kikaigaku did AN ENTIRE COMIC ABOUT THIS! And guess what? IT'S AMAZING! She kept the drama between the kids and their family problems and stuff, she kept it cute and even found a way to be HILARIOUS! 

I don't expect this season to make justice to her comics. I didn't even expect this new show because I WAS NOT ASKING FOR THIS, NO ONE WAS! In the comic it was perfect: because I could just read it whenever I wanted and I knew it wasn't cannon, but dedicate a whole new season is too much for me! 

7- The amount of episodes. 

There are supposed to be 52 episodes of 11 minutes each. If you put them all together it's the time spent in the first, second and third season... BUT how many minutes of Total Drama are we going to watch per day? Just eleven! That's not a TV show lenght, that's the commercial break lenght! And what then? More of Teen Titans GO-kill-yourself?  BACK OFF! 

Final word: 

Okay, if you didn't notice, I'm really mad about this. Of course I'll watch it, but on Youtube (because I'll have to wait TWO years to see it in Spanish and now with the Venezuela problem I'm not even sure). But my father always told me to take things with humor so the last thing we can do it's just wait and expect this to be okay. I'll love to see my favourites again even as kids, I just hope they don't mess this up (they won't make the kids go through a radiative island... I hope). And soon (yeah, yeah, soon) I'll be doing some Total Drama Kids scketches... Why? To calm myself and make fun of this. 

As you see, I'm still alive! So I hope you to give me a beautiful star and I'll write to you next time! 

Rainy Days!