Thank You - Part 50

Thank you so much for reading this book. If you commented or voted, thank you even more for letting me know you're out there reading. Any time one of those rolls in, it always brightens my day. :)

If you want to know when I start posting another story about these characters, please consider following me.

Ever wondered how you could support your favourite writer or Wattpad writers in general?

Read

Vote

Comment

Add their work to a reading list

Add their work to your library

Share their story on your conversation wall

Tell your friends (Wattpad or otherwise)

Share their work on social media

Check out their page and read their other works

Send the writer a PM

If they've published something (traditional or self-published) follow the links and leave a review

It all matters. It all encourages the writer to keep going, to keep improving, to keep telling their stories.

Thanks again for reading my book. I'm flattered you made it here, and I'd love to have you along for another one. 

Saving Us (Complete)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/100035394-saving-us-interracial

Two friends, two college football players. While one romance blossoms, the other turns dangerous. 

Natalie and Annika are roommates. Annika is obsessed with football and hopes to become a professional football coach. Natalie could care less about the sport.

When a chance encounter puts both girls on the radar of two star football players, their lives start to spin in different directions.Annika becomes caught up in a relationship with Johnny, the star quarterback that is fraught with conflict and turmoil. 

As the violence escalates, Natalie is pulled in two directions - defending her friend or betraying her boyfriend Sebastian, and the football team.

Second Lanark (Complete)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/89615960-second-lanark-complete

com/story/89615960-second-lanark-complete

Drama. It was the one thing Elizabeth wanted nothing to do with during her first year of university. She'd had enough of that in high school. 

At first, it seemed like it was going to be a smooth year: she liked her roommates; the varsity swim team was fun and there was a cute British guy on her floor who made her heart sing.

Then, the British boy began spending a lot of time with another girl; the swim team took a risk that could lead to the team's cancellation and two of her roommates started to argue all the time. 

Suddenly, Elizabeth's first year of university becomes fraught with problems she couldn't have foreseen. It's going to be a heck of a freshman year. Warning: references to drinking/drugs, references to sex, some strong language

Movie Star Memories (Complete)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/104815233-movie-star-memories

Ten years ago Ellie Cooper struck gold. She secured a coveted movie role that sent her life spiraling out of control. Landing in the arms of Wyatt Burgess, her co-star with some hard-partying ways, she was enveloped into a world of clubs, romance, and drugs.

But when one of Wyatt and Ellie's best friends overdosed outside a nightclub, Ellie gave Wyatt an ultimatum: the lifestyle or her. Wyatt made the wrong choice.

Now, ten years later, Wyatt is out to set things right. Ellie is forced to choose between the life she could have had and the one she's built in its place.

Ellie and Wyatt must write themselves a new ending or finally lay the past to rest.

All That's Left Behind (Ongoing - Regular Updates)

Lost. That's how Farren Elliot feels when her mother dies suddenly, and her father falls apart. She and her brother, Michael are left to mourn alone. But then a high school research assignment pulls her father out of the depths of grief and gives Farren a chance to seek answers she didn't know she needed.Told from the point of view of Farren and a teenage Beckham (her mother), Farren works to unravel the mysteries of life, love, and death that built and ultimately dismantled her mother.

Told from the point of view of Farren and a teenage Beckham (her mother), Farren works to unravel the mysteries of life, love, and death that built and ultimately dismantled her mother

Retribution (Ongoing - Regular Updates)

⚔️Kimi Henhawk's newest assignment is a killer. ⚔️Undercover for the last ten years, Kimi is no stranger to life-threatening situations. When her newest assignment leads to the Donaghey brothers, one of Boston's biggest crime families, Kimi is confident she can handle the pressure.But as Kimi becomes embroiled in the lives of Finn and Lorcan, she realizes that she might not be able to separate her job as Kim from the heart of Kimi quite so easily this time. On the cusp of a mob war, Kimi must decide who to believe and who to save. Sometimes doing the right thing means doing something very wrong.

 Sometimes doing the right thing means doing something very wrong