Craft Room Organization

Hey everyone! Yesterday I was busy decluttering my craft zone, and here are some tips that really helped me!

1: Choose lighter furniture.
I had this huge, black desk in my area, and when I switched it out with a smaller, white shelf, I was amazed by how much more open and bright the space felt. I definitely feel more inspired now.

2: Thrift your Furniture.
I got the white bookshelf and the middle table in the picture from yard sales, and the rolling cart on the far left was about to be garbage! Now, I'm not saying to get everything you see, but I do recommend checking out used furniture; it could end up being half the price or even free!

3: Use basket and boxes to categorize your things
I got those coral basket on my shelf at the Christmas Tree Shop for $15 for 5! It really helps to have different baskets to keep tools, paint, paper, etc.

4: Recycle!
Old jelly jars and cans work great for beads, marbles, or paint brushes! Make sure to clean them well, and remove the label if you can.

5: Reimagine
Things can be use a million other ways than what they're made for. I used old magazine files to hold my paper scraps, stickers, and fake flowers!

Well, hope these tips were helpful!
This week's craftie is...
margarate_sharpener !
They've been voting a ton of my chapters!

Kisses!
~A
Jk I've just been totally into Pretty Little Liars ;)