Chapter 6

It's been 2 days since my email to Max and Nev, and I haven't had a reply yet. I'm starting to think I'm never gonna find out if Brendon is telling the truth or not.

~

I had just finished watching an episode of Death In Paradise, so I decided to check my laptop.

1 email

I wonder who that could be, it's probably not from Max and Nev.

I clicked on it and started to read the email.

'Hey Phoenix,

We are sorry to hear that you might be being Catfished, but that's what we're here for. We will try to help out and promise you that we will try our hardest to find out who it is you are talking to.

We are exited that you told us you live in England as we have been trying to do "Catfish Around The World" for a while now, but haven't gotten any emails from anyone who live in other countries.

So we see this as a chance to start "Catfish around the world" and your episode will be the first one and hopefully allow people to realise that they don't have to live in America to be on the show.

We will fly over to England within the next few days, but would it be possible if you could pick us up as neither of us would be permitted to drive in the UK.

-Max and Nev'

Wait, they actually accepted. I'm going to be in Catfish? I need to tell Chloe and Adam.

"GUYS, COME HERE"

"What's happened?" Adam asked.

"They replied" I told them.

"Aaannndddd?" Chloe asked, dragging the word out for emphasis.

"IM GOING TO BE ON CATFISH, well actually the first ever episode of Catfish around the world, but still..."

After that we decided it would be best if we binge watch all or at least most of the episodes of Catfish.

~~~
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry that it's another filler, but hopefully the next chapters a bit longer.

Thank you for reading. Bye.