Chapter 7

Today is the day. I'm picking up Max and Nev from the airport.

I told them to fly to Gatwick rather than Heathrow because it's nearer, even though it's still about an hour away from where I live, because of this, I should probably be leaving about now because it's 11am and their plane gets here in 10 minutes but they will have to stay on the plane for at least 10-15 minuets and then get their bags and then go through passport control.

I got in my car and started my journey to Gatwick whilst listening to a playlist of P!ATD and FOB songs and singing along obnoxiously loud.

The traffic was terrible, so once I got there, Max and Nev and the crew were all standing outside by the pickup area. I'm guessing the crew has to take taxis or something.

I pulled out just in front of them and got out of the car to introduce myself. I saw that the crew were filming me so they must have known that I'm Phoenix.

"Hey, I'm Phoenix" I told them waving slightly. Then quickly put my hand down realising how awkward I'm being.

"Hey, I'm Nev, this is Max and that's our crew. But I guess you already knew that" I just nodded in return.

"Well, should we head back to my house then?" I asked and they all nodded.

I told the crew the address as they would have to tell the taxi drivers where to go.Max got in the back and Nev got into the passenger seat while I put their luggage in the car.

"It's weird to be sitting here, but not actually driving" Nev said.

"Well you will have to get used to it" I replied. I could tell that Max was recording everything from the back, but they also set up a camera in the front facing all of us. I don't really feel comfortable with it, but if it gets me closer to finding out the truth I would do anything.

"So, we don't really know who Brendon Urie is, and we didn't bother looking him up as we figured you would tell us about him" Max said.

"Well, we guessed you were probably a fan of Panic! At The Disco" Nev added on.

"Yeah, I'm a huge fan" I replied. "I can play some of their music if you want...I mean I don't have to if you don't want me to"

"Sure, put it on. It seems like it's going to be a long journey back to your house"

I put the music on, and immediately victorious came on. I caught a glimpse of their faces as Brendon sang the high notes at the beginning and I couldn't help but laugh, I'm just glad it was caught in camera.

~
We arrived at my house quicker than I expected since the traffic had calmed down.

I parked the car on the drive way next to Chloe and Adam's cars.

The crew soon got here after us and I unlocked the door and let everyone in.

"HONEY IM HOME" I shouted as a joke. Everyone looked at me strangely as I didn't tell them that I live with anyone.

Chloe and Adam ran down the stairs with big grins on their faces, what can I say? All 3 of us were massive fans of Catfish.

"Oh, yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you. This is my best friend Chloe and my cousin Adam who both live with me" I told them. "And they are also dating"

"Oh, it's nice to meet you guys. I'm Nev"

"And I'm Max. This is the crew that will be filming For us"

"Hey" they both said in unison. It was kinda creepy.

"Ok, let's get to work" I said. Everyone nodded and followed me into the lounge as it was the biggest room in the house.

~~~
Hey guys I'm gonna leave it here because I feel like if I put quite a lot of important things into one chapter there wouldn't be many chapters and the story would seem quite short. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for reading.
Bye