Chapter 27

~2 months later~

I was making cakes when I got a Skype call from Max and Nev.

I answered it while mixing all of the ingredients together. "Hey guys" I said waving at them.

"Hey what are you making there?" Max asked.

"Oh, I just felt like making cakes, so I am" I said.

"Cake sounds really nice right now" Nev said.

"Well it's your fault for not having any lunch" Max said. I started laughing at their little "argument".

"So it's been 2 months, has anything happened between you and Pete? Have you talked? Met up?"  Nev asked. They already knew that we were dating, but the viewers don't know, so I guess they're required to ask these questions.

"Well, the day after we finished filming, Pete took me on a date and he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes, so that's something. Oh, and the day after that, it was my birthday so he came over to my hotel room and we watched my favourite programme for a couple of hours and then he took me to his house where he had made me a surprise party with the rest of Fall Out Boy, Panic!, Twenty Øne Piløtsand Adam and Chloe" I told them.

"What's your favourite programme then?" Max asked.

"Death in paradise" I replied.

"Oh, ok. So where's Pete now?" Nev asked.

"He's in your at the moment, but I want to go and surprise him, but don't tell him that" I said.

"What are you planning on doing?" Nev asked.

"Well I'm going to go to the last concert and then meet them all after the show, and hope Pete lets me stay at his house for a week or two after"

"Nice, well, we should be going now. It was nice speaking to you again" Max said.

"Nice talking to you guys again as well, bye" I said waving, then ended the call.

~Pete's POV~(bet you didn't see that coming did you?)

I had just got off the stage and was all sweaty. I really need to have a shower.

I walked into our dressing room, and was just about to go to the bathroom to have a shower when I got a Skype call from Max and Nev. I guess my showers gonna have to wait.

I sat down on the sofa and answered it. "Hey guys, what's up?" I asked.

"Hey Pete, it's been 2 months, so we're just calling in to check out what you're up to now" Max said holding his little camera and pointing it at the screen.

"Oh, ok then" I said.

"So, have you been talking to Phoenix at all after being on Catfish?" Nev asked.

"Yeah, actually. We talk every night or day. It depends on what the time is for both of us because of the time zones" I said.

"Yeah, I get that. So did anything happen between you guys?" Nev asked.

"Yeah, I took her on a date before she left to go back to England and I asked her if she would be my girlfriend. At first she said no because she didn't know if it would work out considering it would be a long distance relationship at the beginning, but I convinced her enough to say yes, and we're still going strong after 2 months so..." I trailed off.

"Are you ok? You look all sweaty, unless it's just the light" Max said.

"No I'm fine, u just got off stage and was about to have a shower" I said.

"Oh, we're sorry for interrupting you" Max said.

"No, it's fine, I can have a shower in a minute" I assured them.

"Ok, well we don't really have anything else to ask" Nev said.

"Ok, hope we talk again soon. Bye" I said. They both said bye and u ended the call.

I finally get to have my shower now.

~~~
Hey guys, I hope you have enjoyed the last 3 chapters. I have decided I won't write an authors note at the end unless it's important bc otherwise u would probably just skip over it's considering the majority of the time I say the same thing.

I'm just informing you that this is the last chapter of the story, but I'm writing a sequel. I'll give you more information about that when I publish it, which will probably be tonight because I feel like writing some more, but there is a chance it's not tonight.

Thank you for choosing to read my story, it's not the best but people must have enjoyed it to make it this far. Bye.