Chapter 25

We drove into the marina, so I'm guessing we're going to one of the restaurants that over looks the harbour.

He parked the car in the car park and we walked up the ramp to where all of the restaurants were.

"Where are we eating?" I asked.

"Prezzo's" Caitlynn said.

"I had a feeling we would be eating there" I said. All of my family and Caitlynn love Italian food, probably because me and Nathan are part Italian. It's where our grandads ancestors come from.

If we ever go to an Italian restaurant, it's always Prezzo's.

We walked in and stood by the podium thing where the waiters ask if you've made a reservation or not.

Someone saw us and walked up to the podium. "Hello there" he said. "Have you made a reservation with us today?"

"Yes, we have" Nathan said.

"Name?"

"Goddard"

"Table for 4?" The waiter asked.

"Yep" I said.

"Right this way" the waiter said, smirking at me. Why do guys do this.

He took us to a booth in the corner and we sat down.

"Would it be possible to change this chair for a high chair?" Caitlynn asked pointing to the chair next to mine.

"Sure" he said

He brought over the high chair and took the normal chair away. I put Freddie in his high chair and then looked at the menu.

"What do you want Nath?" I asked.

"Spaghetti and meatballs" he said.

"Boring, you always get that" Caitlynn said.

"Well it's what I like"

"I think I might get the spinach and ricotta tortellini" I said.

"Do you know what, I think I might get the same" Caitlynn said.

"Hey...you both always get that as well so you can't make fun of me for always getting spaghetti and meatballs"

"Ok, we're sorry" I said, trying not to laugh.

"I think I'm just gonna order a cheese pizza for Freddie...is that what you want?" Caitlynn asked whilst turning to him.

"Yeah" he said waving his arms about like a 2 year old does.

"Do you want to share a bottle of rosé?" Caitlin asked.

"Sure" I replied.

The waiter came back over to take our orders. "What would you guys like to drink?"

"Can I have a pint of beer please" Nathan said.

"Sure, and what would you two lovely lady's like?" He asked.

"Can we have a bottle of Rosé to share please, and a black current fruit shoot for him" Caitlynn said pointing at Freddie.

"Coming right up" he said, winking at me.

"Ok, he seriously needs to stop before I fucking make him stop myself" Nathan said.

"I second that" I replied. We began laughing, but from the corner of my eye I could see him looking at us.

He soon returned with our drinks.